Chapter 5: Going To Daemos

Your POV

I woke up early and got ready for the day and made breakfast.

When everyone woke up they ate and Alice was getting lovey with Asch 

"Could you please stop being lovey with my mate?" You asked no more like demanded with a knife in your hand and she stopped.

"Okay, we will be leaving soon so I suggest you pack some clothes," My mother says and I nod.

"Ava we will be leaving shortly to your apartment so the six of you go get ready," I say and they leave.

________________________________________________________________________________

[When Every One Was Ready]

Third Person POV

As the seven of you enter your car the atmosphere started to get tense.

You were driving to Ava's apartment when Asch asked "Y/n do you hate me?"

"Hate you, no, but pissed at you? yes. How could you not tell me this?" You ask.

"I was going to tell you but the Alice came," Asch says.

"As soon as we fix the problem with your plant we are going to talk to your parents about this," You say looking mad but then you relax your face when you see Asch in the rare view mirror.

"Come here," You say and he leans forwards and you kiss him on the cheek.

"I know it's not your fault. I'm just a little mad that your Parents know you found your mates and still kept the arranged marriage." You say.

________________________________________________________________________________

[When You Arrive At Ava's Apartment]

"Okay get everything you need and then we will leave." You say and Ava nods.

You get a message from your dad and it says "We already left to Daemos you know where to meet us"

"Change in plans after here we're heading straight to Daemos," You say.

"Why?" Noi asks.

"My dad just texted me and told me they already left," You say.

They nodded at got all of their things ready to leave.

You opened a portal to Daemos and you all walk in.

On the other side, your parents and Asch's family waited for you all to arrive.

"Aschy!" Alice yells training to hug Asch again and you again teleported Asch by your side and growled. 

"Mine," You say.

"Y/n calm down," Your dad says.

"Fine," You say.

(I can't find anything on Aschs' parents so I'm making some things up)

"Now can you explain who you are and why this child is holding our son?" Aschs' mother Severa asks in a rude tone of voice.

"I suggest you watch your tone to a higher authority," Your mother says.

"What do you mean?" Aschs' father Zack asks and the three of you show your true form.

"Queen Zendaya, King Alex, Princess Y/n!" Severa says in shock. 

"We came here for a specific reseason and that is to help the kingdom. Take us to your power sours" Zendaya says.

"Right this way your harnesses," Zack says leading all of you to their power sours.

"Why are they acting like this?" Asch asks.

"We're the Shadowangel family the king, queen, and princess of heaven, hell, and anything below it." You say.

"Wait your the princess!" Noi yells in excitement.

"Yep, when we are finished here I'll see if we can go to the palace," You say, and everyone nod.

________________________________________________________________________________

When you all arrived there were a bunch of leech-like creatures over the cristal draining to of any magic it had left.

"Leach Lings," You say.

"But how did they get here?" Alex asks.

"Somebody had to have brought them here, but who?" Zendaya asks.

"I did!" Alice yells turning into her true form.

"I know you were fake," You say.

"So what if I am, you won't be able to stop me the magic sours her is about to die out and there is nothing you can do!" Alice yells.

Ava, the boys, and everyone else were scared but You and your parents just had a bored expression.

"Why aren't you three scared!" Alice says.

"We don't see anything to be scared of," You say.

"Why you -" Before Alice could finish her sentence and attack, your death scythe was around her neck ready to kill her.

"Look little girl you restore the power back to the cristal and you leave here alive." Your mother says.

"And what if I don't?" Alice asks.

"You will be sent to the deepest depths of hell," Your father says.

"I'm not giving back the power I have and you can't mack me," Alice says.

"I really didn't want to have to do this but, Ma can I do it this time?" You ask and she nods.

"Soul separation," You say and Alices' soul can be seen leaving her body.

You send her soul to the cristal and it gains back all its magic and Alices' body is sent to hell.

"What was that?" Ava asks.

"That was a soul separation it's like giving your soul to the devil but forced" You explained.

"Now," You say turning to Aschs' family.

A/N 

End of this chapter the next one will be when you talk to Aschs' parents and met Lady grandma.