Rantaro Amami x Reader (Lime/Steamy)

(( AN - hhhhhh i just realised im really bad at limes, i love reading it buuuuutt its so hard to me idk why; like yesterday it took me 4 days just to write a joker x reader lime which is coming out after this but holy crap it was so hard >_< i promise ill get better-!!! but in my defence, its nearly 5am

this is a warning that it gets pretty,,,,, steamy in this so click off if youre not comfy w reading a little make out session haha ))

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

【Genre: Lime】

ℕ𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤, 𝕟𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤

𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆: @_𝗢𝗰_𝗶𝘀𝗺𝘀-

"Happy birthday, Amami."

Y/N congratulated the adventurer, clapping their hands lightly which earned the boy's cheeks flushing a small yet deep shade of red. He was humble but this time really caught him off guard. Rantaro had almost forgotten his birthday until you, his partner, had remembered it. Smiling gently, he thanked you.

"Hm, thanks Y/N. I really appreciate it."

Seeing his smile so adorably made Y/N's heart skip a beat, it was so rare to see him not use his seemingly awkward chuckles supported by a small smile but instead a genuine one. He actually seemed really happy.

Smiling at themselves, they gave a tiny laugh. "Haha, it's no big deal but considering that it's your birthday, I'm at your service!"

Rantaro's eyebrow tweaked up, "Oh?"

Nodding profusely, Y/N began starting their monologue. The tea-haired individual didn't mind this at all and even enjoyed listen to them talk for hours at a time. It wasn't just because he was so patient but rather he enjoyed watching you get all passionate about what you were lecturing about, it was one of the things he craved every conversation and one of the things he loved so much about you.

"I can be your personal butler or maid, whichever fits." An image of you wearing both a maid and a butler suit emerged in his mind, which made his cheeks flush once more. "Though this time, instead of Tojo-san's lavish service, you get mine!"

"Ah, I see but are you sure you're not overexerting yourself? I mean, it's just my birthday." He rubbed his neck, trying to keep his humbleness and avoiding getting spoilt. Sure, he was used to being pampered but due to Rantaro feeling as if he wasn't worth anything great because he lost all of his sisters and couldn't find them. You were so, so kind and caring towards him that it drove him nuts.

You shook your head, anfractously telling him that you were fine with pretty much doing whatever he wants today. Giving him a thumbs up, he placed his finger and thumb on your chin, lifting it up.

"You're too nice to me sometimes you know that?" He gushed, remembering all those times that you kept on mollycoddling him. Rantaro had appreciated it but he felt that it was time he would return the favour, even if it was at least once.

You started playing with the nip of his shirt, where his necklace danced around every-time your finger laced it, revealing part of his collar.

"Oh? And should I not, what's the word, cosset you on your birthday?" Smirking, you had attained a firm grip on his shirt though it felt like regalia thanks to how silky smooth it was, even with one finger.

He took your light banter as permission as he planted a small kiss on your lips, "Ahaha, please, let me 'cosset' you this time."

You given him a small nod, suppressing a snicker as he leaned in for another kiss. Your arms wrapped viciously around his neck, pulling him in for a deeper and longer buss. Guffawing quietly as he kept on deepening the exchange.

"You're so adorable." He whispered.

His lips pounced on their collar, breathing in harshly between his teeth. Y/N inhaled sharply as their entire body twitched and his lips sucked the skin on her neck. They winced, tugging slowly at their shoulder as an indication to keep going.

Rantaro understood this and bobbed his head back and forth slightly, covering their collar in sloppy kisses and sucks. Until they felt the familiar feeling of teeth hitting their neck, and slightly penetrating the skin and suck in air and the skin.

The kisses trailed up their jawline as his grin grew even wider, then Y/N felt soft yet chapped lips caress theirs and let out a small huff of air. Their eyes squinted as their tears, although not from sadness or any sort of deep emotion but from bliss, fell down their cheeks. Leaving a salty, wet trail as they closed their eyes and melted into the kiss.

Fighting for control of the exchange, Rantaro commandingly took charge and opened her mouth by slipping his tongue in, receiving a groan from the planner's side. His tongue enveloped theirs as he deepened the kiss, thrusting it in further. At this point, he shifted his entire body to face them though it seemed like his build was towering over them.

He placed his leg in between theirs and got a wince from the Ultimate he was dominating.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You don't like that?"

Amami chuckled, removing himself from the kiss. It lasted longer that he thought it would but Y/N yearned for more. They craved the taste of his lips on theirs and couldn't stand the abrupt pause in their activity. They grabbed each of his shoulders and squeezed the fabric on his back, creasing his fine collar shirt with ivory stitches and perked out shoulder blades. They pouted, pulling the man closer to them, giving him a message that they wanted more.

Pleased, he muttered a quick and quiet 'Alright then' before getting back to work. Giving her a seductive kiss on the cheek beforehand, Rantaro met Y/N's lips with his own and bobbed back and forth, forming a dance of tongues between the two. From time to time, changing the angles of their heads to prevent any sort of fatigue, seizing the moment.