Chapter 1

(Y/n) smirked as Kanae picked him up and stroked his back

(Y/n) smirked as Kanae picked him up and stroked his back. Shinobu had attempted to kill him, though Kanae had picked him up.

Kanao looked at (Y/n) in Kanae's hands, no emotion on her face.

"Stop staring at me!" (Y/n) crowed, flapping his wings to go onto Kanae's shoulder. "Eat your food!" (Y/n) pointed his wing at her food.

Kanao diverted her attention to her food, surprisingly picking up the chopsticks and picked up one of the tempura.

Shinobu and Kanae looked shocked at her listening to (Y/n), though felt internally relieved that she had ate something. It had been more than 24 hours since they'd gotten Kanao to eat.

"Caw caw!" Another crow landed next to Kanao, "Mission for Kanae and Shinobu!" The crow announced, (Y/n) gliding over to where the crow was.

The size difference was obvious, the other crow looking up at (Y/n).

"We better get ready for the mission." Kanae stood up, grasping her katana, Shinobu grumbling something under her breath.

Both of them walked away as (Y/n) looked at Kanao, who was back to sitting and staring at nothing.

(Y/n) sighed and opened his wings, flapping his wings and flying to the next person.

Timeskip

"One more swing!" A booming voice yelled, though it was cheerful.

It had taken (Y/n) awhile to get to the next person, for the sun had risen, and he had to hide in a cave till the sun went back down.

(Y/n) landed on a cherry tree branch, having to rub his eyes with his wings before he was sure he wasn't seeing double.

"They look like brothers." (Y/n) looked at the two brightly colored males. Both of them looking like carbon copies of each others. Both of them had bright smiles, one being a bit taller than the other and with a bit of stubble on his chin.

(Y/n) heard coughing coming from the Estate, making him look, along with the smaller of the two carbon copies.

(Y/n) flew over to the window seal, his jaw almost dropping when he saw a sleeping toddler, again, looking like the two outside.

There was a women with black hair and red eyes coughing into her elbow when a knock on the shoji door sounded.

"Come in." The women's voice was soft and comforting. (Y/n) tilted his head when the boy from outside came in, sweat coating his forehead. "Ah Kyojuro." A smile bloomed on the women's face.

"Ah! Kaa-chan!" He ran over to his mother, hugging her tightly. When he let go of her, he looked to his smaller look alike. "Hello Senjuro." Kyojuro hugged the small child.

(Y/n) observed that Kyojuro had downturned eyebrows, giving him a more fierce look. Senjuro had upturned eyebrows, giving him a soft and kinder look than his brother.

Senjuro looked up when his small finger pointed at (Y/n).

"Crow!" He smiled, his smile as bright at the other two (Y/n) had seen.

The women and Kyojuro looked to the window seal, looking at (Y/n), (Y/n) looking back at them.

"Ah! That's a Kasugai crow Senjuro!" Kyojuro walked over to the window seal, holding his arm out for (Y/n) to hop onto his arm.

(Y/n) gently hopped onto his arm, Kyojuro walking back to his brother and mother.

"Why don't you pet him?" Kyojuro bent down to his brother's height.

(Y/n) crowed, "I'm not a simple minded pet!" He flew off Kyojuro's arm and in front of Senjuro. "I'm a Kasugai crow!" He puffed up his feathers.

"So cool!" Senjuro reached to pet (Y/n), which he jumped back from.

"Don't touch me on leisure!" (Y/n) reprimanded, only to feel a hand on his back. (Y/n) whipped his head around, only to see the women petting his back.

"What a prideful bird..." She murmured, continuing to stroke (Y/n)'s back, before she started to cough again.

"Kaa-chan! Do you want some water?" Kyojuro looked at his mother in panic. She nodded at his question, Kyojuro wasting no time in getting up and going to get some water.

Senjuro had drifted to sleep when Ruka looked to (Y/n).

"You're not a crow are you?" She asked, looking into (Y/n)'s eyes, seeing the slits in them.

(Y/n) smirked, smoke surrounding his body, his crow self being replaced with his real form.

He sighed at being human again, some feathers still on his neck and wrists, though they'd go away.

(Y/n) smirked, "You figured me out." He stretched, "Was there something you needed?" He peered at Ruka.

"Why don't you attack or eat me?" Ruka asked.

(Y/n) shrugged, "I can sense you're dying, it would be a waste of time to kill and eat you. You would probably taste nasty anyways." (Y/n) said sitting down next to Ruka. "Plus, I have no reason to eat anyone, I'm never hungry."

Ruka didn't question this, "Why do you come here, if not to eat my family and I?" She asked, her eyes turning steely.

(Y/n)'s face turned coy, "Why do you want to know?" He asked, not revealing anything.

"It involves the lives of my family, so I'm bound to ask." She answered. "And I can tell you know more than you let on." Ruka looked deep into (Y/n)'s engraved eyes.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Just know, your son is extraordinary." He answered, before smoke engulfed his body, shifting back into a crow.

Once he'd done that, the door opened to reveal Kyojuro holding a glass of water.

"I got you some water!" He walked in, handing the water to his mother, before looking around.

"Where did the crow go?"