[20]

-Vinnie's POV |

while I was looking for Andrei, Chloe, and Her friend, I saw her eyelid getting heavy. She stayed awake, but I decided to take her to my place.

As we were walking outside I spotted Andrei and her friend making out in her car, so I assumed he had a ride. While I drove the partially empty roads, she fell asleep curled up in the passenger seat.

"It's not what you did, but what she said." Angelica's words repeated in my mind. Who is "she"?

"if only you knew.." I mumbled under my breath while looking at her peaceful face as she rested.

Of course, I had to carry her into the penthouse and into my room. I tucked her in before closing my door and grabbing some blankets for the couch.

>>>

As time passes and I try to fall asleep, my room door opened and I instantly popped my head above the couch. It was Angelica, but she had one of my shirts on with her long legs walking towards me.

Reasonable, I kept my eyesight above her waist where her clothes were visible. The thing I realized about Angelica, is that she's not one type of drunk. She's all categories of drunk in the mix.

"Vinnie," Angelica whined.

This shirt of mine that she wore was a white sleeveless. Being that it was white, it was transparent, and a bit revealing. I quickly covered my eyes and asked her what she was doing.

"Vinnie, our behavior tonight wasn't usual. We might have chemistry. So-" she softly mumbled beginning to sit on my lap.

"Angelica, you aren't yourself right now-" I interrupted but she quickly continued. I didn't want her sitting on top of me because...it's late and I might have a bit of boner action. Especially since I haven't been active this week.

"fuck it, Vincent, I want you to touch me," she whispered her gentle warm breath in my ear placing my hand on her smooth stomach and moving it higher and higher.

My eyes widened and I think I started to blush. "angelica, y-you're not thinking sober right now and I would never want to take that from you.." I looked down but then, her eyes became glossy and she soon went into waterworks...on my lap though.

"So it's true. y-you, don't like me. You feel for Danica and I'll never be he-r." Angelica softly wept into my chest as she lightly cried. Her words hit me once I realized what she said.

"and I never should've done this. Danica was right to claim as your girlfriend. It's clear you're both perfect for e-ach other," her tears fell rapidly.

These drunk tears seemed to hurt her a lot more. She may seem tough, but I think she's been through things. She won't cry at unnecessary times and I understand that. But these tears seemed to crack her soul.

I didn't know what to say or how to respond back. But first, I wanted her to feel...better.