Welcome

*Her room*
——————————

ASHLYNNS POV

"Welcome home sweetheart"
My 'father?' Said with a warm and welcoming smile.

I smiled back at him. He then said " I'm Riccardo and your father" he said to me.

He came up to me and hugged me while giving me a kiss on the forehead, I hugged him back.

"Let's go inside yea?" He asked, I nodded.

*~<•>~*~<•>~*

They showed me around a little then they got a call saying they apparently have an issues with work, and that they had to go in.

"Hey c'mom principessa. We'll show you to your room real quick. Yea?" Riccardo asked. I nodded
And he smiled.

We were currently on the first floor heading to the 2nd but I think there's 4.

We got to the stairs and went up then took a left. We went up to a room with a set of double doors and Enzo opened it.

I looked in side and,it was huge. It had grey walls, a huge bed, some furniture, for decoration. Plus some random decorations too make it not so plain. There was a rug under my bed. And had two others sets of doors.

My mouth dropped opened and I looked at them. Jason smirked at me Alex and dad smiled and Enzo looked at me adoration.

"that's mine?" I asked with pure excitement and shock in my voice.
Dad answered "yes bambina" I nodded slowly then turned around again.

"If you don't like it we can change it." Dad said.

"No, no I-I love it." I said while walking inside. I looked around. Then jumped on the huge bed that was in the center of the room against the wall.

They all chuckled, at my child like behavior. I smiled at them.

"Well we have to go. I don't think the rest the boys are here yet but if you need anything call us." Jason said.

"I don't have a phone." Confused on how I could call them, dad then pointed to a nightstands on the left side of the bed. It had a lamp on it with a phone charging.

I grabbed it and pulled it out of the charger, and examined 'my phone'. It was the new white iPhone 12, that had a clear case.

"Wow" I said while smiling. Dad grinned at me.

"Luke has already set everything necessary up." I nodded "wait who's Luke?" I asked them. "Another one of your brothers." I nodded saying ohhh. Then he continued to talk.

"so all you have to do now is put a passcode in and set a Face ID up and it should be good to go" Enzo said while showing me how to do that.

"Also all are numbers are already on it". Alex said

"Thank you"

Dad smiled " No problem Amore."

"We'll finish showing you around the house when we back?" Enzo asked me. "Mhm" I hummed my response.