Bad Memory

✨ ASHLYNN POV ✨

"No-no-no please no I'm sorry I really am, I'll do better next time. I'll be better next time" my voice trembles as I try an speak.

He laughs at my fear. My discomfort. My pain. My weakness.

The pain he caused.

The weakness he told never to show.

"You didn't listen to me need to learn your lesson."He's drunk. Really drunk.

He's even scarier when he's drunk, and angry.
He has a look of fury in his eyes.

Why was I late to get him his eighth beer. Why?
I mentally slap myself for that. Cause now I have to deal with this.

"You" one kick to my stomach "little" another kick, " ungrateful" and another. "Bitch" one final kick to my abdomen.

I'm coughing up blood as he laughs again at my weak state.

"Get up you little bitch" he growls angrily.
I try to get up but my body give up on me.

Jack grabs my hair forcing me to stand up.
His large figure towering over me.

I gulp, worried that he will actually kill me. A painful, excruciating, horrible death.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by His hand that wrapped around my neck and squeezes, cutting of my air supply.

I gasp for air as I claw at his hand " please, let go" I beg, my voice barley audible.

he smirks. he lets go as his fists collides with my stomach making me fall to the knees. My bloody hand clutching my stomach.

I wince at the sudden new pain I'm feeling.

He kneels down in front of me grabs my hair once again and pulls it back so that I have no choose but to look at him with my teary eyes.

"I don't know why Rachel even kept you! You're a fucking waste of money. And a whore!!" I stay silent and that angers him.

You could see the actual devil in his eyes, he shows no mercy to anyone. Just like the devil himself.

"You didn't get me my beer on time you slut. Now it's time for you to learn your lessen. GET UP NOW!!!" He lets go of my hair and stands up.

Still looking at him I a try to get up hoping my body can handle it, I stand up and instantly regret it.

I get lightheaded from both the lack of blood and oxygen.

"Now I'm bouta have some fun" he chuckled evilly. I know what happens when he says that. And it's not good.

To say I was scared before is true. I was scared but, to say I'm scared now is an understatement.

"Now be a good girl for daddy and don't make any noise!!" I listen to him
figuring that what ever he's going to do this time would be better than a beating.

-

"Princess?" I hear a faint voice from beside me.

"Angel?, wake up. It's okay" a familiar voice says.

"Ashlynn, come on wake up." I open my eyes, sit up frantically looking around the room for him, Jack. But he wasn't here instead the boys were.

I feel tears poring out of my eyes as I remember the nightmare I just had, or I should say memory.

I'm breathing heavily, and shaking. I look around, the room until my eyes meet dads.