Traitors

ASHLYNN POV
🌺🌸🌼🌺🌸🌼🌺🌸🌼

"Hey how about we go shopping later today?" Dad asked rather excitedly.

I smile brightly and nod "Okay, dad" he smiles when I call him dad.

I never really had a father figure, I mean I did it's just that was thrirteen years ago and I don't really remember much about him.

I remember his name and that he would always do whatever my three year old self would want to do. Whether that was going to a park or just staying in and watching a Disney movie. I also loved baking.

We would make dinner for Rachel the bitch of a step mother all the time.

She wouldn't even try and hide the fact that she hated me.

But we're getting off topic... my bad.

John and I would always make muffins and pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream. They were always my favorite.

He would also always spend more time with me then her. And I think she was jealous of that.

I remember when we would chase around bunny's whenever we saw them. They would hop around and I would copy it.

I also remember when John had to take extra shifts to afford me and Rachel, he would always sacrifice so much for us.

And yet Rachel would always be so ungrateful. And I don't mean to sound rude but she really was just a bitch.

I don't know what his job was but whatever it was it got him killed.

I remember the day he died, I may have only been three but I remember that day like it was yesterday.

*++*^^*++*^^*++*^^*
Flash back
-
I was playing with my dolls waiting for daddy to come home when there was a knock at the door so I ran to get it.

I opened the door and saw two men dressed in blue with sad faces.
They had badges and everything.

Mommy came and looked at who it was when she saw them her face dropped.

One spoke "hello ma'am, are you Rachel gardener?"
She nodded.

Then the other spoke. "Hey Ashlynn how bout we go play in the front yard?"

"Yayy!" I run outside happy with the guy following behind.

We started playing
ring-around-the-roses when I noticed mommy crying.

"Why is mommy cwrying?"
He looks at me with a look I haven't seen before.

He hugs me and brings me over to them. His partner looks sad just like mommy.

"Whawts wong?" She looks at and shakes her head.

The man puts me down inside the house and he and his partner left.

Mommy comes in slammed the door and started yelling.

"This is all your fault, you little bitch. All of your fault. I hate you, I hate you with everything I have!!"