Introduction

FM Tiranozavrov(Author): Privet everyone, this is the author. This is a revised and rewritten fanfiction. This is the beginning of the story where the Uchihas and the Shipgirls of the Azur Lane will enjoy their own leisure and this is their story of their lives. Plus, we do anything in our own clan and our soldiers, Marines, Naval Aviators, and Sailors as well! We have wars as well because of the war of Sirens are actually occurred in this world including the real world.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, organization, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Please do NOT take it seriously because it can lead to misunderstanding of the event.

The pictures, videos and anything that belongs to the rightful owners and their works are theirs to take. It's not mine to take in either way of submitting photos without source (Cultured shits called this: Sauce).

All the works of the authors are also my inspirational works in ways of my own composition and art of writing a fanfic or book of making the chapters written cleanly and direct to the point.

And also, they're pilots, soldiers, and crews of the military. They're are not Kansens themselves. Please, do NOT be confused for the soldiers because they are in a military power's list of manpower.

Even in this universe can collapsed on the real world and the wormhole are getting collapsed because of collision of the worlds to the reality. Again, this is a work of fiction and not in a real life situation.

You don't know about the word "Region". Well, here it is: Regions are usually consist of three or more field armies, with about 1 million to 3 million soldiers. They're generally headed by a four or five-star general.

This theatre of armies can be known to be an army size of the people or soldiers in particular order:

Army Group - Commonly known as "Front" is a organization consisting of several , which is self-sufficient for indefinite periods. It is usually responsible for a particular geographic area. An army group is the largest field organization handled by a single commander—usually a five-star or four-star generals —and it generally includes between 400,000 and 1,000,000 soldiers.

Field Army (or numbered army or simply army) - is a in many armed forces, composed of two or more and may be subordinate to an Army group. Likewise, air armies are equivalent formation within some air forces, and within a the comparable notion is that of a fleet. A field army is composed of 100,000 to 300,000 troops.

Corps - is a battlefield formation composed of two or more, and typically commanded by a Lieutenant General.

Division - is a large brigades that usually consisting of between 6,000 and 25,000 soldiers.

Brigade - is a major tactical that is typically composed of three to six plus supporting elements. It is roughly equivalent to an enlarged or reinforced regiment.

Battalion - is a military unit, typically consisting of 300 to 1000 soldiers commanded by a Lt. Colonel or Commander, and subdivided into a number of companies.

Company - is a military unit, typically consisting of 80–250 and usually commanded by a or a Major or Captain. Most companies are formed of three to six platoons, although the exact number may vary by country, unit type, and structure.

Platoon - is a typically composed of two or more Patrol, Squads, or Sections. Platoon organization varies depending on the country and the branch, but a platoon generally comprises 50 people, although specific platoons may range from 10 to 100 people. A platoon is typically the smallest military unit led by a commissioned officer. The platoon leader is usually a junior officers they are the second or first lieutenant or an equivalent rank. The officer is usually assisted by a platoon sergeant