Chapter 6 - Lyudmila's Wish (Lemon Part)

Prologue: In the control room

Uchihas: Hey uh, could we do it now on the video feed?

Daishi: Yeah, we could use that!

Main Guard soldiers: Hey, what 'cha doin'?

Uchihas: Oh uh, could we use this one? We're taking a live feed on Mistress Lyudmila?

Main Guard soldiers: Uh, sure. Anything for you... But please don't do anything stupid.

Uchihas: Yes, thanks a lot.

Main Guard Soldiers: Okay, but don't do stupid things!

End of the Prologue

Vnimaniye: This is a "Lemon" section. Please proceed with caution! And other thing, that fotografii is a NSFW, again please proceed with your own risk!

In several dates later, Izuna and Lyudmila are talking about themselves and their stories about Uchiha Clan and its origin. They confessed each other and they want to have a child of their own. They also want to have an intimate love making time on their own respective dorms. After a several days of dating, Lyudmila finally decides what will Izuna do to her. She also plans to lure him in the bathroom to make out there when she wants him more. She's wearing the sexy outfit like this:

 She's wearing the sexy outfit like this:

Lyudmila: Izuna~❤. Come and join me in the bathroom.

Izuna: Alright, sure.

How could Izuna say "No" to his girlfriend. Apparently, Lyudmila wants him to have an intimate time with her so that she could have to spend more time in the shower and eh... you know... *Chuckles* make out? Shit... Anyway, as I was saying, they're gonna make out in a shower which someone doesn't hear any single words they say and remained calmer.

Izuna: But, love. What if someone would hear us if we do that?

Lyudmila: Let them be... At least we're in a private place. *Takes her underwear off of her and reveals her naked physique* I know you wanted this for a long time, and I'm still waiting to have you to keep me warm. Have me, give it all you've got in me!

Izuna: O-okay...

Izuna and Lyudmila are finally made out in the shower because she wanted it for a long time waiting to have a husband like Izuna. Everyone can be heard the noise of moaning and please, be advised to wear Shlemophon if needed to protect your ears from the soundwaves.

Sovetskaya Belorussiya: *moans while sucking his torpedo* Izun, It's so hard and big. That's what I like it in the first place!

Izuna: *groans* Oh god, Belorussiya, You're so good at this! This feels so good...