Assault on fort Orion

A few days has passed and liberty prime is brought to the special region to be used against the saderan,the robot is huge standing at a height of over 12m.Its mark 28 warhead is ready and lasers is prime to go.

Andrew said"Man I feel sorry for the imperials they are about to get some american democracy in action."

James said"The saderan empire is trying to enslave us,so I don't feel sorry for them better get rid of them before they adapt to us."

Jackson said"Check your weapons make sure they don't fail you during battle."

Randall Clark said"the captain is correct check your weapons as they may be difference between life and death."Andrew and James both said"Yes,sarge" in unison

Colonel Johnson and his squad of power armor boarded a vertibird to get behind enemy lines to sow confusion and terror among the lines while Jackson and his men board a APC to battle.

5 F108'rapier' took off from dalmus hill and begin to fly towards fort Orion to deliver their payloads.

Fort Orion
2 imperial soldier can be seen patrolling the trench they have digged to combat the otherworlders and one of them said"We have lost dearly to the otherworlders all of our battles are bloodbath for us we can't keep up with this at this rate the entire male population of sadera will be destroyed." The other imperial soldier said"quiet, don't let Legate atticus hear you say that he will make a example of you,hey what's that in the sky?" Both imperial troops is suddenly consumed by plasma as the trenches along the fort is completely covered by plasma bombs detonating all over the place.

Legate atticus is sitting on a chair overlooking the fort until he spotted something slivery in the sky and he squinted his eyes to try to make out what is it until his eyes widen in fear and run towards his men and said"The demons of dalmus hill is here,earn your right as saderan warriors men!"

fallout america F108'rapier'unleashed it's payloads of plasma bombs onto the trenches along fort Orion as those trenches has been identified by intelligence,the saderan trenches burst into greenish light as the plasma expand outwards consuming all it's way.The saderan troops manning the trench did not even have time to register it before they died. It's not the end as the jets after finishing dropping their payloads of plasma bomb begin to conduct strafing runs on the fort. The jets opened up it's HER90 heavy air to air laser cannons turning the defenders of the fort who has not taken shelter to simply cease to exist as not even ashes of them remain the only thing that mark that they exist is the darken mark of where they once stood as the lasers on the jets is much more powerful than the weapons the infantry carried literally burn their shadows onto the fort itself.

Legate atticus immediately begin to order his men to fire the ballista at the jets but the jets is moving at multiple times speed of sound so the ballista simply missed their targets.
Legate atticus shouted"The main attacking force is not far from here,get ready for the fight we will win as we have the blessing of the gods." His men cheered at his speech little do they know that the gods is never on their side since the war began.

Andrew can be seen gripping his guass rifle in his hands feeling nervous,James said"Don't worry we got liberty prime online.We will take this fort just remember to do your part you will be fine." Andrew said"you are right don't think about getting killed as thinking about getting killed will get you killed."
The APC brought them to the outskirts of a destroyed trench the door opened and Jackson squad rush out of the vehicle shooting any imperial troops that has survived. A dozen imperial troops formed up and began to charge Jackson squad immediately Jackson, Randall Clark, James and Andrew fired their all American assault rifle,R91 assault rifle, guass rifle and laser rifle at the enemy the imperial troops that charge them is easily killed but after that the charge stop.
Randall Clark said"why they are not charging us like they used to?"
Jackson replied"They are learning,I think they have finally understood that charging us is a waste of men and material we did literally killed more than a million of them."
Suddenly the ground can be heard trembling and James said"could it be our tanks?" Andrew said"No,the tanks is assaulting the west side of the fort we are at the south side of the fort." On cue several large trolls and orcs rush at them Jackson then raise his all American assault rifle and fired to his shock and horror the bullet did not even faze the troll he then activated his VATS and aimed at the head of the troll, Jackson emptied a magazine worth of bullets onto the troll,the troll fell to the group dead. Jackson then put another magazine into his assault rifle to reload it,at this rate he will run of bullets before he can accomplish his objectives. Legions of trolls and Orcs rush Jackson and his men but before they could get any closer a bright red light come forth and the legions of trolls and orcs were all turned to ash, James said"What is that?" A loud voice can be heard"Democracy is non-negotiable" Jackson smiled and said"Liberty prime." Liberty prime walked towards the Saderan encampment and fire it's lasers at sadera forces while throwing mark 28 warhead at imperial forces killing many defenders, saderan troops can been seen firing arrows at liberty prime while catapults man by trolls and Orcs hurl boulders at liberty prime.The arrows and boulder simply bounced of liberty prime, liberty prime then turned it lasers at the catapult and saderan forces killing them instantly while chanting"Embrace democracy or you will be eradicated, communism is the very definition of failure, probability of Chinese victory impossible."
Fallout america troops near liberty prime heard this and their morale increase as nothing can be more morale boosting event then a giant robot that spews anti communist propaganda.

Legate atticus POV
"What is that giant metal beast that fires red light of death at us and what is it made of arrows and boulder has no effect on this beast what is it made of!"

Fallout america tanks fired their payloads onto the ranks of sadera forces killing dozens if not hundreds. fallout america troops can be seen gathering behind tanks to prevent getting hit by a arrow.

Fallout america F108 rapier that still remain the sky fired their bunker buster bombs at the fort but instead of exploding and collapsing the underground tunnel,the bomb release mustard gas inside the tunnel due to the tunnel being underground there is  no escape as the gas melted the troops, the remaining troops rush out of the underground tunnel with severe burns.

Colonel Johnson and his men in t-51b suits of power armor jump of a vertibird,the power armor crushed any poor saderan that is in their way.
Johnson in his t-51b power armor then lift up a laser gatling gun and begin to fire it,his men soon do the same and fired their gatling guns.Imperial troops rush them but failed as the lasers turn them to ash before any of them come close,just then loud screams can be heard as the troops affected by mustard gas rush at Johnson the results is predictable as they mow them easily.

Legate atticus then walked towards the men in t-51b suits of power armor and drew out his sword and said"I demand a hand of hand fight."
Johnson agreed and in his power armor he moved towards Legate atticus and proceed to rip his arms and legs off after that Johnson inject a stimpack into Legate atticus body the wounds healed and Johnson said"Get this primitive barbarian back to base for interrogation." One of his men saluted and called for a vertibird to carry the high value target back to base for interrogation.

The battle for the fort is not yet over as Jackson and his men begin to clear the surrounding area around the fort,5 imperial troops charge at Jackson, Jackson then activated his VATS time seem to slow for him he then pick headshots for his target, immediately 5 shot rang out from his assault rifle as each bullet found their mark into the heads of the enemy.

Saderan reinforcement near fort Orion then rush to retake the fortress,but were met with airstrikes from fallout america jets.In the end more than 15000 imperial troops were killed.

The battle for fort Orion is a victory for fallout america as the fort sits under a huge deposit of rare earth metals that fallout america desperately needs to recover.

Fallout belongs to
Betheasda softworks

Gate belongs to takumi yanai illustrated by Daisuke Izuka and kurojish

Info on the F 108 rapier
https://falloutfanfic.fandom.com/wiki/F-108_%22Rapier%22