Teri Heer toh dharti hai Ranjhe

Read it at your own risk as I am going to write most of dialogues in my horrible English 🤐.

************************************
Cover-

************************************Cover-

🙈😶Kaisa h?

************************************

Caption Omkara Singh Oberoi or Om as he was popularly known as among his loved ones and , was a fierce soldier. As soon as he completed his 12th he took admission in National Defence Academy after giving a series of exams and SSB interviews. Earlier, he was like a regular chocolaty, careless, self possessed boy of National Capital, Delhi. On his father, Colonel Tej Singh Oberoi insistence he joined NDA.

He underwent rigorous training sessions which transformed him into a well groomed Gentleman Cadet and helped him to anchor into a common bonding.

He was now more responsible, punctual, had a great mettle and capabilities. Training in NDA activated his esteem, sense of honor and pride. His father, ex-army personnel, supported him throughout his journey.

After getting through NDA, Om took admission in Indian Military Academy. IMA groomed him into a focused and disciplined cadet leader. He graduated as Officer Lieutenant Omkara Singh oberoi.

Om was posted to the 3rd Battalion of Punjab Regiment commanded by Major Shamsher Shekhawat in
Samba district. He was given the patrolling charge and to cease rigorous infiltrations through border.

He handled his responsibilities very well. He was away from mumbai his home from last 7 months, only letters and phone calls from his parents were his life line. After 7 months on duty, he came home on leave for one month.

His father hosted a grand party for his son.

Tej: "Friends, I'm a proud father today. Lieutenant Omkara singh oberoi, my son, not only made me proud, but also brought glory to our clan. I wish him all the success in his life"

Tej was trying to show his emotions towards his son, but his strict disciplined regime never allowed to express himself.

All clapped.

Tej: "So guys enjoy the party".

Next Day.

Omkara Tej and Jhanvi were sitting in dining area.

Just then a guard entered inside.

Guard: "Tej sir this is for you."

He handed an envelope to Tej and left from there. Tej opened the envelope.

Om: "Ye kya hai Dad?"

Tej: "Beta xyz college has invited us as cheif guests on their grand function of 15 August. Do you want to come?"

Om smiled: "Yes ofcourse Dad.."

Next Day.

Tej with his family went to collage.