Bread & Jam🍓🍞😋

~Characters name in this chapter is called : Cordelia
~picnic chapter

__________~Have fun~_____________
I got dressed into my green and white flowery dress and put my wiker sun hat on (which had a green ribbon on that my older sister gave me when I was 10)

__________~Have fun~_____________I got dressed into my green and white flowery dress and put my wiker sun hat on (which had a green ribbon on that my older sister gave me when I was 10)

After I got changed I went to the kitchen and got the loaf of bread I had baked from yesterday, some wiped cream, raspberry jam and strawberrys that I had picked a couple days ago. And put it in my picnic basket..

I walked out my cottage and started walking cluelessly in the summer air. I stopped for a second to admire the view of the mountain horizon and the flowers in there bloom.

Soon I found the most beautiful and perfect spot for my picnic surrounded by the dark green wood which would make u feel like it was u and no one else in the world.

While I put my jam on the loaf of bread and ate it. I saw the Bush move at first I was a bit scared but then a cute little fluffy bunny popped out and sniffled its way to me. It looked hungry so I gave it some strawberrys from my basket. As soon as the bunny saw the berry's it took it in its mouth and scurried off.

I sat their thinking for a while of how grateful I was to be living this precious life......

I skipped back home to my cottage while humming to the birds sweet melody. Feeling like I'm on top of the world...

As I walked through the door I plopped my basket on the table and got ready to go bed I switched my light off and fell asleep straight away

As I walked through the door I plopped my basket on the table and got ready to go bed I switched my light off and fell asleep straight away....good night xx she said in a small whisper to the universe. "good day and good night"

_________~AUTHORS NOTES~______

Hope u liked it tell me if u want more one shots~
Its a bit short as its my first chapter of this book dw Ive got a list of things I want to do in this book so it won't be ending any time soon.

Have a great cottagecore day, morning, night, afternoon