1.

The constant buzzing sound of phone is now too loud to let me continue my sleep. Rolling over I moved my both hands to find it and turn it off, in case it's my alarm.

I pried my eyes open to see bedside digital clock showing time in big, bold and bright red letters, 5:30.

I closed my eyes as my body relaxed but my phone didn't.  When I couldn't find it around with my hands I used my legs and found it near left leg.

Groaning I rolled towards the phone and took it in right hand to see my dear fiancé calling this much early in the morning.

That's why I wasn't falling for his charms and saying yes to him, but in last I gave up and fell in his arms, when he proposed me on his birthday and asked me to say yes, if I could, to make his birthday more special as it will be one of the best gifts he had ever recieved till now.

I slapped on my head for getting lost in my own sweet vanilla world while he was continuously chanting, 'Hello, hello!' on the phone.

I removed few strands of hair falling here and there on my shoulder to left side, smiling like a love sick school girl.

"Good morning and hello to your so many hellos," I said and he breathed so deeply that I heard it on phone.

This thing is what I liked in him most, he loves me so much that a single syllable from my lips no matter what it is can make his breathing go erratic.

Oh! How much in love with him, I am.

"Thank god! You woke up. You know I don't remember, since when I am calling you? I hope you remember that few field reporters of your group has fallen sick, due to which you have to go for field work too, today," he reminded me of the things which I have to do today.

He always does this, reminding me of everything so that I don't forget anything.

If I people call me an epitome of perfection, it's  also due to his  constant efforts. I am so certain that I will forget one or two things if it wasn't for him.

"Yes, I remembered and thank you so much, love for reminding me again," I cooed him feeling giddy all over because of listening to his voice first thing in morning.

Okay, second, first was buzzing of phone but that doesn't counts.

I would have been in more nastier mood if it wasn't him on the call. He is the person who makes my day better, no actually best.

"If I was able to change your mind yesterday night, either by words or actions, can I come to help you?" Again, he just can't see me working overtime, but it's my responsibility he doesn't needs to bother himself.

At the same time talking of yesterday night he changes my mood from anger to pleasant within a fraction of second.

"No, Mr. Raval you weren't able to change my mind and my opinion of you helping me by leaving the comfort of ac to work in blazing sunlight where you will get sunburns, and my oh-so hot fiancee gets hurt I won't be able to tolerate it, especially because of me," he chuckled listening to this long speech.

"That's one of the main reason why they make you head of each group in which you work to lead them on," I held my phone between my right ear and shoulder getting up from the bed.

"But there is a mistake which I am going to point out so that you become mistake proof, I asked you, 'Can I', not 'May I', so you understand," he said suppressing a laugh to which I rolled my eyes moving notes of news research to table which u had made earlier night to ease my workload of today.

"Sure, when we meet next time, I will make sure you make me understand those terms more clearly, won't you?" I remarked with a wink, inspite of the fact that we aren't of video call, yet.

"I would love to," he said through the phone.

"Oh! I hadn't hoped it would be that easy to make you agree, soon to promoted as editor in chief," I said feeling proud of him.

"You don't have to convince me love either way, I am yours, your wish is my command. I had to ask you something really important, may I?"

Now how can I say straightforward no to such a humble, handsome and my human being.

But I knew something big bomb is going to get dropped. Please no, not that. Not yet.

"I won't come in field only if you promise me that you will meet me at my house or you will allow me to come to your house. Your choice or else I will be present there," he informed me leaving me speechless.

Should I thank god or should I not? Cause I should thank god for not letting him drop that big bomb which I assumed he would.

But I shouldn't for trapping me in this situation. It's not that I don't want to spend time with him, but if we kept on doing this we would be deviating ourselves from main goal which we have to achieve while highlighting this fact that I am misusing him to get success in this field.

Of course we got engaged when we were working here but I was new them and now he is about to become editor in chief and being this has it's own perks.

I chose my clothes from wardrobe, "I am going to take bath, I will tell you once I come back," I informed him while entering the bathroom to take brush my teeth and get showered.

"You will no, promise?" He asked me and believe me I felt myself turning into jellyfish.

"Yes, I will, and after that you are going to sleep back. I still don't believe you woke up this early just to remind me, I am telling you there was no need," I convinced me and him both.

"Should I come and ring your doorbell to proof this?" He asked me in a flirty tone, and to my utter surprise I probably blushed like school girl.

"No, need you dirty boy! Bye", I exclaimed and hung up the call.

Vote please.

I am here with a new story, with a promise that I am most certain that I will post sequel of "H FOR Her", those who are worrying that I am just bluffing.

Don't worry.

It's just that I want to give you my best, and I am not feeling that strong sad emotion that I should to write first part of that book.

I love you all..... 🥰🥰😘