3.

Ringing the door bell twice in a row, I waited for the door to open with heartbeat thrice than normal or it just seemed to be so.

My palms were sweating and I continuously rubbed it on my dress to get rid of damn sweaty hands.

Turning right and left I waited and waited and rang the door bell again.

Nothing and not a single thing was able to calm down my nerves, not even the fuchsia and the monkey flower that were hanging at his door from ceiling.

Touching those beauty, I lost and regained my consciousness when he opened the door caged me.

Ehem!

Don't worry, no one saw us and more importantly we are engaged dude.

Not much but we can hug at least.

He pulled me inside in the very same position and latched the door carefully.

I was so nervous and also kind of scared for the flowers.

I didn't wanted them to wilt or break off because of our proximity, so I held them high as much as my height allowed me to do.

I'm not a shirt girl

He's tall guy.

Not my fault and in addition I had wore absolutely flats today so my shoes were also not in my favour.

Noticing this he gently took flowers out of my hand sniffed at them and kissed one of the flowers standing proudly among others.

For few moments he admired them and also caressed them with one hand and one hand engaged in holding me.

Placing the flowers on center table, he lifted me up and scurried towards bedroom........... What!

No not bedroom, he took me to the bathroom, made me stand there.

Passing my bathing essentials he said, "Take shower dear, I have cooked something for us and few of the menu items are missing."

"Going to prepare those."

With this he went away and turned, "Get freshen up like the flowers you bought for me."

"It'll be short night."

And he vanished.

He left me wondering. Why the night is short?

It's always same and I sleep for my desired time to keep myself active throughout the day.

Nevertheless, I took shower, let the cool water droplets cascade down my body