2.

I relished as the cool water cascaded down my body, freshening my body and soul both.

I dressed up myself in work clothes, applying sunscreen as I read a text from him  telling me to do so or else I will get sunburn.

I texted him.

"Meet me at my house at 11'o clock sharp at night."

I was engrossed in pulling my mid back length hair into a pony tail while my phone beeped thrice.

I picked up the phone to see his reply while holding hair with one hand to tie it. I felt it loosening a bit.

I swear if my pony will be disturbed I will shave his head today.

Anyways, it's messed up now already no point in bickering over it all alone. I removed my hand back and hair fell down.

The text read, " Of course, in night. Cause I won't get my source of interest if I will come in morning," with a wink.

This guy, I am telling you, not advising you on a serious note.

Never ever fall for a guy's charms.

It can be deceiving  apparently.  He looks charming but he has actually a hell of naughtiness.

Why wink?

I replied, with a emoticon without mouth. I don't know why but I felt like sending it and it looks cute to me.

I pushed phone inside pocket and went into kitchen to make some toast. While toast was getting prepared I poured juice from carton into glass and two donuts from fridge.

When the toast was made, I came outside with all the food placed in a tray into hall and sat down of sofa while swiping his images in my gallery.

Such a good person he is and a good human being as well.

I ate in silence except for sound of some of our videos which I was playing in which we were teasing each other like Tom and Jerry.

I drank the whole glass of juice in one go when I realised I was running out of time by constant honking of the driver who was coming to recieve me from media house.

Locking the door on my way, I sprinted towards the car and settled inside keeping my bag with laptop aside for safety.

"Do you have eaten breakfast?" I asked him and he turned back to smile to me apologetically.

"No, mam," he said clearly feeling bad.

"And if I may be nosy, why is that? Didn't I asked you to eat your breakfast and then go anywhere you want?" I continued my foresaid speech again.

"If I will, I will be late and if I woke up early mam, I won't get proper sleep. I have to drive you all in whole city, I can't afford lack of sleep," he said with his gaze lowered yet on the road.

"So you decided to ditch breakfast isn't it?" I interrogated further.

"You can say so, mam. But I eat when you all are busy doing your work, I go and eat something," he defended himself.

"Okay? And what I told you about calling me mam?," I raised my eyebrows and he smiled again mouthing sorry.

"I am like your younger sister, no," I whined like a child.

"Yes, you are," thank god he didn't added mam after that and his face was red due to blushing.

"Whom we are going to pick next?" I asked him while sending a text to Darshan that I have hailed cab from media house.