Steve

"I'm sorry baby boy, but it's time we say our goodbye. You served me well for the past few years but even you have reached your limit" I said talking to Steve. "Don't take it personally my next ride will be named after you. In your honor. Look i still have that necklaces you wore. I'm gonna keep it for memory" I tear has suddenly formed at the corner of my eye. "I'm gonna miss you" I said hugging the side of my now old truck. He was gray almost beage from being exposed to all the extreme conditions that came with my job. "Umm miss I thinks it's time for you to give us the keys to the truck" said the man that I sold my truck to "I was just saying good bye" "well you did. Would you like to look few of out trucks? We have some new models" I wipe the tear form the corner of my eye and look at the man giving him the keys.
"Yes!!" I said excitedly for my new ride. "Right this way miss" the man said. "Here are some of our new models. With ultimate horsepower. Can carry up to 5 tons of weight." "5 tons? That's not bad, could be really useful" I look at all the trucks. They came in all shapes and sizes and colors. Black white, red, purple. There was even a light blue one which was so pretty.
"This way we have the biggest ones..." "whoa who is that?" I said a particular truck catching my eye. It had a color pallet of red and blue. It was stunning. Right up my alley. "What about this one?" When the man looked at the truck that I was walking to he seemed as he never saw this truck in his life.
"This doesn't seem like one of our trucks. Let me check miss" the man went away probably to find some papers on it. I stayed to check the truck out. I run my fingers over the truck door all the way to its front. "Hello there big boy. What brings you to this part of town?" I asked the truck as if it could hear me. I run my hand over the sign that was at its nose. "What kind of brand are you? I have never seen this kind of brand" I lean closer to the sign which almost looked like some kind of mask. Very cool.
"Um miss we don't seem to have any records for this truck" "great than I want a discount on him" I said straightforwardly.
"I can't sell you the truck if we have no papers of it" "so you have no papers of it. So maybe it's not yours, maybe you stole it. Should I call the police?" I smile threateningly my hand still on the nose of the truck.
"Are you threatening me?" I act offended "sir I would never. I just want this truck... for the price of my old one" "this is a brand new truck unlike the old one you brought in" the man sweated nervously.
"Yes but you have no information about this truck. You don't even know what brand it is. So I want a discount for that" the man protested.
"No absolutely not" I flip my phone open as if I was going to call the police. The man gulps.
"Fine it's yours" he said running a hand down his face. "Great, pleasure doing business with you" I sad smiling innocently while taking his hand to shake.
When I got all the money sorted out, I went back to my new truck. I got to it's door and hugged it. "I'm gonna name you Steve Junior" I said releasing the hug and going inside.
"Whoa so cool" there was all kinds of buttons inside and screens. It was like from some kind of sc-fi movie. I run my finger across the steering wheel. "We are gonna have so many adventures together"

I buckle myself up and I'm about to start the truck but there was no kye. "Wait where is the kye?" I look everywhere but there was none. So i start to press the buttons that were next to a screen. The screen at the center lit up and i pressed more random buttons. I apparently pressed the right one because the truck started.
"Sweet" I ride the truck out from the truck shop and make my way across the desert of Jasper Nevada. "You know my job is driving the truck while transporting all kinds of goods across the state. I have seen many things and had many adventures. You are gonna enjoy them too" I said to my new truck. I always treat things i love with care. Even the ones that aren't alive. "You are pretty cool you know. I have never seen a ride so cool. Look at this interior, and the color scheme is everything. I wonder who made you." I keep both my hands on the steering wheel. But then I hear something behind me. I look at the rearview mirror outside and see planes?
"What in the?" I open the window to look at this planes. They were black and they didn't fly over us. In fact, they looked like they were aiming for us. Than I saw one of them pull out a gun.
"Shit" was all I said before they start shooting at us. I tried to move out of the way but the truck already did. The wheel started to turn itself around taking control.
"What the fu-?!" I was cut of when the seat bell tightened around me and the screen at the center became lit, voice coming out of it.
"Ratched do you copy?" The deep male voice said. "Lock onto my coordinates and bridge us back to the base." "S-steve? You talk?!?" It was swaying us left and right. "Us? What do you mean us?" Said another voice from the screen.
"I am bringing a human with me" "oh no, Optimus not another one" the other voice groaned.
Than in front us the round light appeared. "On no, oh no nono!" I yell as we drive into the light. I put hands in front of my face.
When we didn't crash into anything I slowly open my eyes. We were going through some kind of tunnel and into a bug room. The truck now drove by itself. We got into a big room where the ceiling was high and there were computers on the side. But the computers weren't the only thing that was there.
In fact, there were 4 huge robots. My eyes were wide as the truck drove in front of them. I was scared shit less. I grab tightly onto the seat belt around me.
"Miss there is no need to be afraid" the screen said so I said back "and I'm supposed to believe a talking truck?!"
The truck parked in front of the robots. I leaned forward to see them better trough the window. They were huge. The door of the truck opened by itself and the seat belt unbuckled for me to get out. I slowely get out and as I do I hear noises beside me. I panic and quickly turn around to see my truck that I just bought transform into the tallest robot of all in the room.
"I-i...i need to sit down" my head spun a little out of shock. "I'm dreaming right?" I look at Steve and he kneeled down in front of me.
"I am very sorry for the inconvenience miss. I was on a mission when you seemed to stumble upon me" his metal facial expressions were gentle. "Optimus what is the meaning of this? Another human?! Are you out of your mind?!" "Ratchet it is important that we stay calm in this situation" I look between all the robots.
"Great, more noise" when I heard the female voice come out of the robot a was surprised a bit. "You are a girl" I said looking at her. She was slick and looked really cool. Her colors were also pretty.
"Maybe we should introduce ourselves," said the green robot. "I'm Bulkhead, this is Arcee and this is Bumblebee" said Bulkhead pointing at the yellow robot beside him. Bumblebee beeped something I could not understand.
"HI?" "The grumpy one over there is Ratchet" I look back at Ratchet who seemed the most displeased one about me. He scoffed something under his breath.
"You already met Optimus" said Arcee gesturing at Steve. "Optimus?" I look at my truck that was looking down on me. "No no this is all wrong, this is all a dream, I bought a truck today and named him Steve" I said to myself making movements with my hands as if I was explaining something.
"My name is not Steve" he said. His voice was deep and raspy "oh yeah?! Than what is it" "I am Optimus Prime and we are Autobots"