Chapter 1: After Show

Cameron's POV

"Cam I'll go backstage to see Kara, you know my best friend. Just -" I cut off Sierra because I want to come with her. You know, to get to know the ballerina. 

"I'll come with you. I umm... Don't wanna be alone." 

"Since when did you not want to be alone Cam?" Sierra asked me. 

"Umm just now? Anyways let's go backstage!" Damn you Sierra. I just want to see her. Anyways, walking towards the backstage, I saw a lot of hot chicks. 

FOCUS CAMERON FOCUS

"Kara! Hey you, congrats on your dance. It has been 2 years since we last seen each other. How are you?" Sierra was talking to a girl wearing a swan tutu. I guess she's one of the swans.

"And this is my brother, Cameron." Sierra introduced me to her friend.

"Uh hi Kara. Aye, umm where's the lead ballerina? You know Odette." Please tell me she's in her dressing room PLEASE.

"Oh, our Odette? Sad to say she already left right after the show. She's kinda hurry to see her relatives." Kara said. Damn it! Why would she leave so fast? I mean, like really AFTER their curtain call?! From there, I lost my chances in meeting my ballerina.

"Hey Sier, I'll just go ahead to the car. I'll meet you there." Before she said anything, I dashed out and I bumped onto someone and her things fell down. Since I am a gentleman I helped her picked up her stuff.

"Umm I'm sorry for bumping into you." I apologized so that the awkward silence would be gone.

"That's fine but why are you in a rush?" Daym, her voice is damn beautiful. 

"I uh well wanted to see someone backstage but she left already." 

"Oh. Maybe I know her or him lol. What's the  name?" After picking everything up, I looked up and looked at her... SHE'S THE GIRL I'M LOOKING FOR!

"What? You're looking for me?" Oops, did I say that out loud?

"Well yeah." I replied.

"But why?" She asked. Shit! Am I going to tell her that I like her? Come on Cameron, think of a good lie!

"Ehh, I was so amazed of your dancing skills. I-I umm y-you know yeah." Good job Cameron for stuttering. 

"Oh really? Haha. Anyways I really need to go." Wait I should ask for her number! I can't let her go.

"I'm Cameron, Cameron Dallas by the way and if you don't mind, can I get at least your name and umm *cough cough* number?" Please do give PLEASE.

"Since you helped me and I think you don't look like a criminal lol so ok. The name's Katareena, spelled with an double e not i lol. Katareena Santiago at your service, Mr. Cameron Dallas." Then she smiled and I saw that cute deep dimple on her left side beside her lip. She's too beautiful. Even her name is beautiful. Then she handed me her phone.

"So you aren't gonna give me your phone? You do not want my number?" Oh yeah her number. I handed my phone to her too. 

"Oh by the way, do you use this number for facetime?" I asked her. I want to see her beautiful face everyday!

"Unfortunately I don't but hey, if you want to facetime me just text me so that I'll call you." And again she smiled and it showed her cute dimples. 

"Umm, bye Cam. Just text me ok?" Before she left I asked her something and my question made her smile again :) 

.

.

I just got myself a date on the following day! We exchanged numbers. I took a stolen shot of her and posted it oin Instagram with the caption "Had an amazing night watching you dance❤" 

Tomorrow's going to be awesome!