Chapter Two: First Date

Cameron's POV

Today is the day that I can get to know Katareena more and maybe she may fall for my charms. lol just joking but I hope that she'll like me back after our first date. Since yesterday I got her number I texted her an hour ago to meet up at Starbucks near Staples by 1 pm. If you're wondering why we meet up, not pick her up? After the performance last night she went to Las Vegas to see her relatives that's why she's in a hurry. Good thing she just came back.

15 minutes before 1pm. Should I go to Starbucks already? Of course Cameron. You should be there. Be a gentleman and wait for her! Right. The voice inside my head is right. I should wait for her so there I drove to Starbucks.

I arrived at Starbucks 12:55. I entered the place and damn she was already there! So much of arriving early. Maybe I could give her a little thrill. She looks stressed. I quietly went to her table and covered her eyes from the back.

"Cameron, I know it is you. Don't you think I saw you from the moment you entered the shop?" And another fail. I totally suck dammit. I removed my hands from her eyes and gave her a peck on her right cheek and guess what, she blushed!

"Hey Kata-"

"Don't call me Katereena. Only acquaintances call me that. Since you're a friend already call me Kat." And there goes a fact on Katereena, I mean Kat but a lot of people call her that already. Think of a name Cam! Come on think!

"Naaah, I won't call you Kat. I'll call you Rena. Why? Rena rhymes with ballerina and you're a ballerina!" And another score for Cameron Alexander Dallas!

"Cam, fyi you're not the only one who calls me Rena. My family and close friends call me Rena." She said it with a smirk and when she smirked it showed her deep dimple on her left cheek. And that's another fail, not score.

"Ehh I'll still call you Rena. Just imagine that I'm the first person that called you Rena. Ok? Anyways let's go? We don't want to be running late for our date right?" I winked at her and that made her blush again!

*~ ~ ~*

"Cam, where are we going?" Rena asked.

"Somewhere. If I tell you, it'll ruin the surprise." I replied.

"Hmph. Did you know that I hate surprises?"

"Nope. But now I know." I said with a wink.

"Hey let's play a game Cameron! Let's play 20 questions. I want to get to know you better."

"Mm'kay. I start. What's your complete name Rena?"

"My name is Katareena Iiana Marie Reyes Santiago. How old are you Cameron?"

"I'm 20 already. And I'm guessing you're 18." Please say yes. Say that you're 18.

"Good guess. Just turned 18 last December." YES! Score for Cameron.

"Umm December?"

"I was born December 27, 1996. What's yours?"

"September 8, 1994. I'm a vir-"

"YOU'RE A VIRGIN?! Omg Cam. I didn't know." Virgin? WTH.

"Rena, I was just gonna say, Virgo not virgin. You have a perverted mind!"

"Psh whatever lol." Wow, this young innocent girl beside me isn't that innocent at all. "Well it is my turn now since you asked me if I was a virgin. How old were you when you started dancing ballet?"

"I think I was 3 1/2 years old when I started ballet. So Cameron, what do you do for a living?"

"I make videos and post it to Youtube. Also a viner and a movie actor."

"So I'm guessing you're popular. Well I hope a fan doesn't attack me." Oops. I think fans would attack her because of what I posted in Instagram. There are already bashers about me and Rena.

"Hope so too. Anyways, here we are." Then we got off the car and Rena's shocked. I know she didn't expect me to bring her here.

*~*~*~*

"Cameron omg what are we doing in here?! Are we really gonna watch the Nutcracker ballet?!" She squealed. I told you, she's gonna love our first date.

"Actually no we won't. We'll just stay here outside and wait for the show to finish." I said with sarcasm. 1 fact about me, people cannot differ if I'm being sarcastic or not because as what my best friend Nash said it's the same.

"WHAT?! You're kidding right?! Omg I don't want to miss this opportunity. I'll just buy our- no wait MY OWN TICKET and you just stay here. I'm sure you wouldn't mind right? Oh jeez where's the ticket booth?!" She rambled. See what I mean?

"Rena! Calm down. Haha. I was just joking. No need to panic because I bought us tickets already. Now let's go." And there she dragged me inside the theater room. I thought boys are supposed to drag the girls?

*~*~*~*

"Cameron thank you so much for today. I didn't know you were a fan of Nutcracker." She teased me again. Unfortunately we have to end our date because we both got plans tomorrow early morning.

"But if you were the ballerina who danced, I would become a hardcore fan." I chuckled. Then slowly I was leaning in and she was too and I crashed my lips into hers. Our lips move in sync. They are perfect for each other. I licked her lip to ask for entrance but she denied it and pulled away. Ouch.

"Thank you again Cameron. I really had fun today." She smiled and again it showed her deep dimple. She got off the car and ran going inside her pent house. I even heard her scream yes. And I just chuckled and drove back to my house.