Rehearsal or Fight?

Cameron's POV

Monday morning and rain is not faliling. It's only 5:45 am and I am already awake. Why? Katareena called me 15 minutes ago. Why did she call me? She told me I can go watch their rehearsal and to bring lots of food. Their practice starts 6am not 5am. She was just exaggerating yesterday. But she told me to come by 9am. I want to go back to sleep but I can't. All of my friends are sleeping and yes I will ruin their beauty sleep. I went to the kitchen, grabbed the whipped cream and went inside Nash's room. I'm gonna smack cam them!

"Nashty come on wake up." He stirred a little bit but his eyes are still closed. There goes the whipped cream to his left cheek!

"SMACK CAM!" Before he says anything I dashed out of his room. Next target, the Jacks. I will not smack them with whipped cream, but with *drum roll please* BBQ Sauce! I went to the kitchen again, opened the cupboard and grabbed the sauce. I tiptoed going to the Jacks' room. Slowly opening the door and yes they are still sleeping like babies especially Johnson. First target, Johnson. I tiptoed going to his bed and wow he is really sleeping like a baby. His mouth is open! Hmm, let's not do a smack cam on Johnson, maybe something better. I opened the BBQ sauce and poured it into Johnson's mouth. He suddenly woke up and no he did not spit the sauce out but he swallowed it.

"What the he-" I cut him off by throwing a pillow at him because I don't him to wake up Gilinsky. I tiptoed going to Jack #2's bed. Maybe a little shampoo would help right? When I was about to pour the sauce onto Gilinsky's head, Nash smacked cam me and so the sauce instead of falling on Gilinsky's head, it went to his face! HAHAHA. His whole face is covered with BBQ sauce.

"Wait what? Are you guys having a food fight?!" Jack asked us well screamed at us. He gets moody when you wake him up from his beauty sleep.

"Ugh no. I don't know what happened to Cameron that he began pouring food on us!" Nash screamed. Oh well I don't care because at least 4 of us are awake and we can do smack cams on Taylor, Matt, Shawn, Carter, and Aaron.

"Guys! Since we're awake and we have nothing to do about it, let's play food with the 5 sleeping babies." I said with a smirk. I hope they won't turn me down.

"Do that someday Cam. We're already awake." Shawn said with smirk on his face. Dammit but we're all awake!

"Seriously Cam. Why did you wake us up?" Gilinsky asked.

"Umm because I'm awake?" I replied with a smug smile.

"Ehe. Nice reason Cam. Well since we're awake let's go play COD!" Carter yelled as we all ran going to the playroom. Ladies and gentlemen, that is how you wake up all of your housemates. Very easy right?

*~*~*

"Dude, I'll be back I don't know what time. But I'll be back so do not lock the house ok." I told the boys. It's 830 am already, I should head to Katareena. I made a stop to Burger King and Mcdonalds. I hope she loves fastfood. I also brought chips and cookies. In short, I brought lots of food. I think I'll be bankrupt because of food but thanks to Youtube, I gain money. I arrived outside the Global Beat Multi Cultural Center. I'm not familiar with this auditorium so I called Katareena.

ring ring ring

"Hi this is Katareena. I'm in a practice right now so please leave a message after the beep. Thank you."

I guess I have to find my way in then... The auditorium is huge but I can already hear their music. 

"Excuse me sir, may I know where are you heading?" A man asked me. Probably the security guard of this auditorium.