𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎

CHAPTER 5

(Choose U)

The Deo A Daly Association Company

It is the company leading global design comprehensive service encompassing architectural and interior design service to pre-construction and decoration. The Deo A Daly Association Company has experience projects with international countries. The building has 15 floors and the upper private one for the CEO.

Win worked for the Deo A Daly Association Company for about three years, as the interior design line A team. The position means that Win can join and participate in national or international projects. Why did he get that position so fast and at such a young age? The reason is Win has full experience in construction and decoration. He started working when he was in his first year at the university and he studied abroad, also working as an intern there. Just having the experience doesn't mean you are a full candidate for that position. Win is so sharp on thinking and his design gets interested from clients or the cooperation partner.

Win walking to his office floor on the 12th floor, Win doesn't have a personal office but that floor is private for the line A team only. So he shares the office with other teammates.

"Good Morning!! Everyone!!, Here your breakfast and coffee boost up your energy" Win greeting morning to his teammate

"Good Morning Bunny!! Where is my coffee, I almost died right now." Green said dramatically again, he hurriedly stood up and came in Win's direction to grab the coffee.

"Only your coffee store can serve me to not be sleepy. I am insane because of this project. I never have time for skincare, proper sleep, and dating. My boyfriend sulks to me non-stop these days" Green complained about his problem to his friend.

"But you still win over him, and he'll come back to comfort you." Win rolled his eyes to his sassy friend. And Green chuckles at Win, he goes back to the work table.

Then Win sees his friend Can and Gulf working out the leader's office, holding a big file. Their face is darkened, maybe they get difficult projects again. Interior design is not as easy as people think. Win needs to design to fit client styles, sometimes the client doesn't like our decoration we need to check it again or do it over again. And if we don't want to waste our precious time doing it over again, we'll try to know client styles as best as we can.

"Stop frowning, your face is not pretty, here is your coffee and breakfast, I know you two must be running coming here in the morning without eating something ." Win takes out the coffee and sandwich bread to his teammate. Gulf and Can smiley take the food and drink from Win. Can walk close to Win and hugs him.

"Win!! You are my saver and angel bunny, I don't have the energy to make coffee myself. Here, Luke leader leads me and Gulf holding Mr. Ren projects he is upcoming to run the five-star restaurant. I just finished the last one yesterday. I think I can rest but NOOO." Can say it dramatically, pretending to cry out. Win laughs lowly to his best friends.

Line A team not only has the three of them working maybe around 10 members in this team. But the three of them are the closest to him, they have seats near each other like Win seat near Gulf and Can in front of Win and Green in front of Gulf. So, they'll always share the gossip office affair especially, Can and Green. Gulf is a calm person, he'll open himself to only his close people.

"You can rest if you resign from your job," Gulf said back to Can

"You are so mean, Aii Gulf you know that." Can pout his lip to Gulf, Win laughs at his friend they are so noisy and play a lot.

"Stop bickering with each other, start working if you want to leave early," Win ordered his best friend to focus on working.

"Yes!! Sir." three of them said at the same time then they all burst out laughing together.