𝙽𝙴𝚆𝚂

CHAPTER 22

(Fake Or Real)

Win knows that today is his fault for his choice to hide their secret because he wants to maintain his company and Nani is a person asked a lot about Win's boyfriend. In the past, Win shared his secret to Nani about Win never having first love. If Nani knows that he must ask the younger man who is Win's boyfriend non stop ?

The whole day at his workplace, he is trying to figure out the main problem. Gulf is the main person that can truthfully and maturely advise the younger man helping him to solve the problem.

"Win, I am not the one who can tell you that, is this your fault or not?? It's you and the youngest prince. But if I was the youngest prince, I would be sorry if I said this... I didn't mean it, __it's okay you hidden the youngest prince identifies but you need to tell people around you are taken, so no one is flirting or crushing over you." Gulf said, staring down at his spaghetti.

Right now both of them are eating at a restaurant nearby their company. And Win decided to discuss his problem with Gulf, the younger man didn't have any experience with love. This is his first love, also the first time he got into a fight with the youngest prince. So, Gulf is the best option among two other best friends.

"Win, the youngest prince did that because he was jealous of you. This means if a person is jealous or possessive of you it means he loves you. When you said you hid your relationship from your old friend. One the first thing that the youngest prince thinks is you care about the other feeling that the youngest prince's feeling. You tell your old friend of your relationship like you're already dating already, but don't tell others about who your boyfriend is. That's all." Gulf said and stared at his friend.

Win looks at his food, trying to figure out what Gulf said. Yes, Gulf method is good. Why he doesn't notice this for the first time? If he knew he could go on this method, he didn't have to fight with the youngest prince in the morning. In the conclusion, It is his fault for hurting Bright and the youngest prince mad at him is right. Win exhales his breath out loud, he glances at his phone screen hoping to see Bright massage, but none from the youngest prince.

Gulf sees Win was sad, he puts his upper hand on the younger man's hand to comfort Win to not overthink.

"It is ok for a couple to fight sometimes, but when you quarrel with your lover, you need to communicate. Don't let your ego get over you. This is my lesson, you know me well, Win. I am a stubborn person. When I fought with my boyfriend, I waited for him to apologize. One day, he didn't come back to me for many days. My ego got me, I almost lost my boyfriend because of my stubbornness. So, Win. First go to talk with your old friend, stop hiding your relationship and talk to the youngest prince to solve the problem with him." Gulf said, advice to his friend.

For Gulf, Win is not like Can and Green. Win is innocent and too kind. Especially, on the people's emotions and feelings, Win is young of this. So, Gulf needs to advise the younger man carefully.

Win nodded his head, understanding what Gulf says. The younger man takes up his phone and sends a message to Nani. To meet up with Nani at his cafe. Two minutes later, Win sees Nani send back him that he is ok to meet up at his own cafe.

Nani Cafe

Because this is a new cafe, not yet set up. It is empty and has only one table and two chairs in the corner of the room near the big glass window. Nani's cafe is on the ground floor, so from inside you can see people walking past the store.

Win gets out of his car, he walks to the Nani cafe location. When the younger man arrives, he opens the door and sees Nani inside his cafe store. Win smiled at Nani and the older man also did the same as Win. He smiles back and guides Win to come inside.