A Thought Cause I Can't Sleep

To my lovely readers, because I only just realized this now. And I hope that you like this and learn from this as I just now did.

I feel like life is like a test, and so many people die their first few years and don't realize that there's so much in front of them because they became blinded with pain. They are too blind to realize that on a timeline the younger years take up so little space; and after the testing in those years the rest of theirs. It'll still be hard, but you made it through the major part and the worst if it is over.

So many people don't make it. So many people die before their testing is over. It us becausr they're scared and they're unwilling to admit it. They're afraid and they've cried themselves to sleep with those tears that falter.

Some stay strong. Some make it. Some stay alive. But do not think it cost them nothing. For some, it cost the luxury of selfishness, for others, it cost them someone else's life. Some lost everything.

It costs something to stay alive... but it also costs something to be dead.

Do not slide the blade across your wrist
Or hang the noose around your neck
Put away the testing bottle
Of pills that provide life and death
Get away from the water
If it tempts you with its waves
To go inside, to go beneath it
And never return again
Please, stay with me
I couldn't bare it if you left
Then leave you laying beneath my feet
When you could be in my arms away from them
I love you, you know, my precious friend
The one who I protect and keep
Please, please, please stay alive
And I will sing you to sleep
So that when you wake up in the morning
A smile you will see
Because both if us should know by now
I would die if you dared to leave

Hello! I hope that y'all liked it! It just came to mind after learning this exact lesson from an- can you believe it?- adult from... last semester??? I'm thick. ;p.
Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed and l hope that you take this to heart. If you are having trouble, message me! I'll be so so so happy to help you! I can't guarantee that I'll message back right away (as I don't have a phone abd I wouldn't dare take this kindle to school) but I will get back to you ASAP. I promise!
I love you all and laugh until your stomach hurts and your tummy aches and tears of joy roll down your face!
blondeclarinet14