The Offer

For the last moon Milo and Dotted paw met up at the edge of the forest, until this happend. "H.." Said Milo before being cut off, "who are you?" Asked a tall pail blue she cat demandinly. "I..im" Milo stuttered before Dotted paw cut in, "he's Milo a kitty pet..." Said Dotted paw defendinly. "How whould you no that" hissed the she cat, "w..we have m..met before" reaplyed Dotted paw lowering his body to the ground. "I see" said the she cat, "he..he's a good fighter" said Dotted paw. "Hmm...he is know?" Asked the she cat, "yes... Wen we met I thought he was a shadow clan cat so I fot him" informed Dotted paw. "Who won?" Asked the she cat, "w..well Milo" said Dotted paw. The she cat thought for a moment before speaking, "Well Milo you seem to be a good fighter, how whould you like it if I asked are leader if you could join are clan?" Asked the she cat. "Wow really!?" Milo said happily, "yes but we met hear in next moon that's wen you choose if you really wont to join are clan, reamember you cant have one paw in each world you need all for paws to live to the fullest" said the she cat, "ok I understand...but what is your name?" Asked Milo. "My name is Ocean fur" said the she cat before bounding into the forest with Dotted paw not far behind.

A/N
Sorry its so short but the next part will be out soon, have a good day/night bye my lovelys!