New beginning's part 2

A few minutes pass bye and more cats of all shapes and sizes join under the high rock waiting for Apple star to start thr meeting. "All cats old enough to catch their own pray join under the high rock" yelled Apple star as a few more cats join, "today we will have a nameing ceremony!" Said Apple star "for who...their arent any kits old enough yet!?" Called one of the cats under the high rock. "Milo please walk forward" wisperd Apple star, Milo walked forward to the edge of the high rock, the crowd went quit. "A KITTY PET!!!" yelled enether cat, "HE'S NOT A CLAN CAT HE CANT BE WORRIER NON THE LESS AN APPRENTICE!!!" Called a few more cats. "COME DOWN ALL OF YOU!!!" yelled Apple star, "BUT HE'S A KITTY PET HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!?" Yelled more cats. "lison all of you, he maybe a kitty pet but I can asure you that he will be a fine worrier" said Apple star, "how can you be so sure!?" Asked enether cat. "I was hunnting and came across the kitty pet, I thought he was from shadow clan so I attacked him, he beat me" said Dotted paw. "Yes also me and Apple star had him fight Dotted paw again, the kitty pet won again!" Yelled Ocean fur, the crowd went quit again. "Now lets continue, Milo do you agree to fallow the clan code and be loyal to thunder clan" said Apple star, "yes Apple star I do" reaplyed Milo. "Then from now on you will be known as Mixed paw, and your mentor will be Ocean fur" said Apple star happily. Ocean fur got up and walked up to the top of the rock and stoped infront of Milo, she looked down at Milo then touched noses with him. "Wellcome the the clan Mixed paw" said Ocean fur, "thank you Ocean fur" said Mixed paw. "We will start staining tomarow at sun high be ready" said Ocean fur before she walked over to Dotted paw.

A/N
I hope you have been enjoying the story so far, the next part will be out soon! Till next time my lovelys!💕