school incident

Your POV
I was sitting in class slightly bored of everything. I was turning four soon and apparently that's the big number to be happy for but honestly I really didn't care.

I looked out the window and when I turned back in front of me I see the teacher there giving me a slight glare. I tilted my head in confusion. "Sensei..?" I asked and he tsked and went back to the front. "Ms. l/n since you loveeee dozing off so much then why don't you try teaching the class?" He asked and I froze in place looking at him as if wondering if he were serious. "Is there a problem Ms.L/n?" He spat out in slight disgust which I usually hated when people weren't up front with me. I sighed "No sensei." I spoke and he tsked again "So why don't yo-" He started and I cut him off. 

"But it seems as though you do have a problem" I said giving him back the same energy and the whole class looked at the two of us with wide eyes. "Excuse me?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "I mean it seems you have a problem with me, no?" I asked twirling my pencil around and he was angry.

"Office. Now." He said with venom lacing his voice and it scared me but I already knew how to solve this situation. 

I got up and started packing my things. I was walking to the office and I glanced over to see Izuku slightly worried for me which I responded in a small smile and little salute. 

In the office
When I got to the office the teacher followed in five minutes later. He seemed so angry but I just sat in the little chair the teachers provided. The teacher went off in anger on all the 'horrible things' I've done while transferred and I just sat there taking it all. The principle was furious. I heard the door open and saw my parents there. My eyes lit up and I ran to them. "Mama! Papa!" I called out and they smiled at me and picked me up. The principle and teacher were surprised I could even smile. 

"How's our little Angle?" Dad asked and I giggled. "Good though the teacher keeps lying on things I've done" I mumbled with a slight pout and my parents giggled at my little pout. "Oh yeah?" mom asked and I nodded. "What's he saying hunny" My mom asked. "Things on like how I'm rude and how I harrass him, how I'm so impolite, how I throw tantrums whenever I don't get what I want, how I bully other kids, how I act like I'm everything and think I can do everything better than anyone else." I explained and they looked at the teacher as if asking if he was serious. "The cameras can prove that all I do is daydream or look out the window but I usually turn back to the lesson anyways so I don't get it." I explained again and my parents were pissed off.

"Okay even if my daughter did all that then you should have the decency to call us and we'd be able to slightly side with you. However if this did happen you're just not qualified for your job." My dad explained and the teacher was furious. 

It led to me being led back to class and the teacher being fired the next day.

A week later
It was recess and I was on my way to meet up with Izuku till I see him being pumbled by Katsuki and another two other guys I quickly run over and help break up the fight with a few blows landing on me. I was now their target but Izuku was safe so I didn't mind. 

"Oi guys look it's the little ice freak" Katsuki spoke up and I rolled my eyes, he seemed to be slightly more aggitated and picked me up by the collar. "Oi.. You feel like a hotshot don't you.." He said with venom lacing his mouth. "Well guess what. THIS IS MY TURF" He yelled as he blasted me with his new found quirk into thee little school pond filled with fishes and frogs. Some girls screamed and ran off while some guys laughed. I was sick and tired of this already but Izuku was only safe when I was targetted. I sighed and got out the water. I looked at him in the eyes and smirked. 

"You're just a scared little boy..." I whispered into his ear and that was the biggest mistake of my life. Next thing I know I'm blown into a wall and Katsuki was now blowing my stomach up as well as my ribs. The teachers broke us apart and I was sent to the hospital which news about that spread around quickly but the school didn't want word getting out that Katsuki blew me up so they lied and said I was being a careless child and that I was playing with fire and somehow blew something up which ended up in me being hurt in the process. A lot of people were suspicious but no one knew anything since I was basically unconscious for a couple days. 

When you woke up
When I woke up, I woke up in a very white room which scared me. "M-Mama?! Papa!? Are you there?? Izuku?? Aunty Inko??" I asked scared for my life, I saw to the things I was connected to and I was now bawling. "IS ANYONE THERE??" I screamed which alarmed a lot of people. 

Next thing I know a blue mist surrounds me and people barging in. I see doctors as well as my family there. They're looking at me with wide eyes as I looked back at them in worry and fear. "Mama! Help me! I'm scared!!!" I sobbed and she tried running over to me but my dad held her back. "Y/N!" She yelled as tears were clouding her vision. Aunty Inko tried coming over to help but the doctors were holding back anyone who tried to come and help me. "HELP ME I'M SCARED" I yelled gripping onto my hair and burying my face in my legs now shaking. 

"Please..." I pleaded but came out as a whisper. The mist intensified and grew stronger as it blew away a lot of the things laying around. It finally finished and the thing I saw before me blew me away. 

I looked at them in slight fear but I also felt as if I could trust them....