On gaurd

We sat there patiently but every step felt like years. I took in a deep breath and let it out. "Kids you remember Inko and Izuku right?" Mom said and I flinched I look up to see them both and I ran up to hug them both. Inko giggled and held me close as Izuku rubbed circles around my back. "Miss us much?" Inko laughed and I did a breathy giggle and pulled away. "Sooo when were you going to say goodbye and hello!" She said slightly scolding us and I giggled. "It was never a goodbye" I said with a small smile and she quirked a brow. "It was a see you later" I said and she smiled softly. "You're right" She said patting my head.

I looked around which confused everyone. "Sorry.. I thought I saw something.." I mumbled and they looked confused. I sat back down as everyone did their hi's and hello's. 

"Wow Izuku!! You've grown so much!!" Kathleen said and I giggled. "In more ways than one..." I heard Sherry say and I looked confused, her and her little friend were in a daze while Sherry was smirking with a light blush and her friend was blushing so much with her head in her hands. I pursed my lips and tried to understand them but I couldn't.

After the little introductions, the mom's walked towards dad and were catching up. I lost in thought that I didn't feel the couch dip slightly. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I flinched. I looked to my left and see Izuku there and I looked confused and he chuckled. "You okay?" He asked and I gave him a warm smile and nodded. "That's good to know" He said with his usual bright smile. I rustled his hair and he chuckled. He laid his head on my lap which surprised me slightly and I ran my fingers through his green locks. "Comfortable?" I asked and he hummed a relaxed responsed and I smiled softly.

"I missed you so much.." He managed to say and I was in slight shock. "Me too bud.. me too..." I said and he relaxed to my touch. I took my phone out and started looking at memes occasionally showing Izuku but I stopped since I realized he was drifting to sleep. I turned my phone off and kept playing with his soft green locks. I looked around and realized Sherry was glaring at me which pissed me off since I really wasn't doing shit to her. I looked back towards Izuku and smiled softly. I gave him headscratches at one point which seemed to make him feel even better. Suddenly hunter came out and I raised my eyebrows in me acknoweldging his presence. Hunter laid in Izuku's arms. My arm was cramping up a bit so I used my other hand and used my cramped hand to pet Hunter.

I looked around again and felt uneasy for some reason and I hated it. I looked to see both boys laying in my lap to be asleep. I smiled softly towards them and then  tensed up when I felt a presence brush up against me which sent chills down my spine. I looked around again but I didn't see anything. "For fuck sakes.." I mumbled and then I felt someone smack me on the back of my head and I see Sherry. I looked extremely confused and slightly angry, to which she smirked, getting a reaction from me is what she wanted. She noticed others start staring and she put up her act. "Language!" She  said 'playfully' with  a small fake pout and I pursed my lips. Some laughed and some were looking at me as if asking me if she was telling the truth or not. 

I sighed and ignored them which pissed off Sherry but she didn't show it. "Oh wait sis you have something in your hair, lemme help you" She said and she pulled a bit of my hair, hard enough for her to have some hair in her hand but she hid that. I was moving a bit too much to the point where Hunter and Izuku started stirring awake. 

"N/n-chan...? Why do you look bothered.." He mumbled andd I tensed up while everyone else notice and started worrying  a bit while Sherry looked pissed. "No Izu-kun don't worry! She just gets embarrassed when called out" Sherry said making an excuse and now Izuku was wide awake. She used my nickname for him..

I know anyone can use it but for some reason I didn't want her to use it..

"Sorry?" He said sitting up and she was about to repeat herself but stopped. "No- I mean, why're you calling me by Izu-kun?" He asked slightly offended and everyone was shocked and taken back. "I-I mean-" He said being his shy self again. "We don't really know each other that well even though we grew up together and it doesn't feel right since I don't know you like that" He said fiddling with his hands and mumbling which got me giggling and patting his head and he gave me a small chuckle. 

"You can call me by my first name since we grew up together but like I said, I don't really feel okay if you call me by what n/n-chan calls me... I'm sorry I hope you understand" Izuku said trying to shut her down and I wanted to laugh because I knew she was fuming, but I kept it inside and decided not to. "It's okay don't worry! I understand" She said with a tight smile and I noticed it but no one else did. I got a small chill and got a bit serious and looked around again. "N/n?" Katherine called out and I pursed my lips together.

"It's..." I started and for some reason my hearing and senses were suddenly through the roof. I quickly got up and was on guard and now everyone was worried. They all were now on guard and looking around with me. 

"Okay I think we're go-" Before I finished...