3- New York!!

Stiles Pov.

Damn it. It's been two days since someone got a picture of me and Ian. We don't care if they take pictures of Ian. He loves the attention. Because I was literally in hiding now my cover is blown but now I know most of New York thinks I'm hot. I chuckle at that though but look up im out with everyone at a coffee shop, I needed some caffeine for today no way was I going to deal with everything half asleep.

"You good Sti?" Theo looks at me while rubbing his thumb over my neck. I smirk while looking him up and down. "Be better if you would stop scenting me like im 3 and im going to disappear" Jackson laughs but speaks up as we walk out with our coffee, I have this odd feeling were being watched but I shrug it off I cant let things get to me now. "Well if you run off we can find you easier Mischief and you know if the old pack scented you they would of founded you by now" i laugh with Peter and Ian as I hear a growl but so do they so we turn around looking for where it came from but I dont see anything so we turn back and keep walking towards the house, towards home, I smile and grab Peters arm while holding Jacksons arm aswell. "You know I never would have though I would be here with you guys" they look at me and I shake my head and keep walking "first off I swear you guys hated me, Jackson and me never got along but now I cant be anywhere without him, Theo tried to kill me.... mulitipul times but now he is my best friend, and one person I cant live without, while Peter.. your just Peter I love your sarcasm that you have you use it as a guard against people because you don't like to trust them but when your with us, with the pack your open and I never though I would get to see that" i smile and look at Ian "And your just my brother from another mother I wouldn't go anywhere without you... any of you really" as I finish we arrive at the house but I hear a twig snap and a growl. "THATS IT WHO THE HELL IS OUT THERE" I growl my eyes orange/yellow, claws out, and a tail. 'damn new pants' the others get in the same stance.

Im Growling when my entire ex-pack walks you of the woods and from behind cars

Im Growling when my entire ex-pack walks you of the woods and from behind cars. That pisses me off I told Dad i feel like im drowning what does he do he brings the pack to find me. "Your on Hale/Stilinski land you must leave" that was Peter he is the calmest out of all of us and Ian doesn't even know them "Not until we talk to him"Derek says pointing at me. The whole pack looks like shit searves them right but the also look confused and thats when i realise i shifted i turn and run into the house Theo On my heels the others growling before following aswell.

 The whole pack looks like shit searves them right but the also look confused and thats when i realise i shifted i turn and run into the house Theo On my heels the others growling before following aswell

(the house)

i run into my room and grab some new pants black, skinny, and ripped. i throw them on as Theo runs in and grabs me holding me close. i hear screaming downstairs and groan. "Theo i have to deal with my problems so lets go." I grab Theo's hand and go to the living room and sit down letting Theo lay his head in my lap. "Peter let our uninvited guest in please" i say knowing he will hear me. i hear him tell them to follow him. Jackson and Ian are the first to walk in and take seats next to me cuddling my sides. The ex-pack walks in and stares at the weird sight and was about to say something but didn't have a chance when Peter stayed something. "Seriously, I never get to cuddle Sti unless its a pack pile and were busy. Why can't I get a turn" he says as he walks to the couch and sits in between Stiles legs and gets comfy on the ground as the pack moves in front of them and sits down. "First off your always late so its not there fault, second you literly kick them out of the bed on pack pile nights so I dont want to hear it, third why the hell are you guys in New York?" I say aiming my last question at the ex-pack. My voice is deeper and a lot more on the husky side than it used to be but I like it like that. "We wanted to come and find you... what happened to you?.." my dad asks with tears in his eyes but I cant blame him I have more tattoos than ever, my lip is pierced, and im not even human anymore.i shrug "Alot and im doing fine here no need to try and bring me home I know thats why you guys are really here." I hear a few wimpers but ignore them I have a new pack and a good family here yeah I miss my dad but im not drowning anymore. i look at them before moving everyone off of me and heading to the door . I smell someone coming up so I swing open the door just to be tackled by 2 girls. i groan as I hit the ground and i hear everyone run up to the door to see me on the ground with two girl holding me down scenting my neck. i look up to see Lizzie and Hope my two favorite girls but they have no personal bubble.

 i look up to see Lizzie and Hope my two favorite girls but they have no personal bubble

Lizzie Parker- Werepanther

Hope Marshal- Werewolf

I hear growling but it stops when Hope and Lizzie looks up there eyes glowing and them growling. I hear my pack laughing as they go back to scenting my neck I groan "Loves, i have guest can we not do this right now. god i forgot how yall are after not seeing me." they whine but get up i guess peter made everyone go to the living room because they are walking off . i Look at Hope and Lizzie "My ex-pack is here treat them with some respect or the most you can please "