When you make them food

(Ima gonna add my character as well bc I feel like I don't write enough be she's going to be at the bottom so you can just skip)

Edd💚: he would be so happy that you did that for him he would keep on complicating it saying it's almost the best thing he's eve tasted! (Cola being the best thing)

Matt💜: he would love it and get you to eat some as well. He would want to share your amazing cooking with you and feed your and think your so cute when you get flustered by that

Tom💙: he wouldn't really act much but he would be loving every second of it and think he's special since you took time out of your day to make him something

Tord❤️: he'll give your something of himself as well ;) he will enjoy your food love your cooking! And probably making you something else some other time to say thanks!!

Eduardo💚: he doesn't really mind what you make him just as long as it's good he will like it don't ask him to make something for you bc your already know he's going to say no

Mark💜:NO HES MAKING THE FOOD he won't let you touch anything in the kitchen he's the one who cooks in your relationship so just do what he says he's just trying to be kind for once.. but if he's ill or somehow you make him something he would scoul at you until he try's some and absolutely loves it!

Jon💙: he would enjoy every last bit letting you have some as well and the best day he will definitely make you something to say thank you!!

Pat💛: he would savoy every last price complimenting your cooking (you prob just game him chick wings COUGH COUGH HIS HAIR COUGH COUGH) but no matter why you made him he would love it

Paul💖: it would be gone within a second. He would have eaten it all up with one but he loves your cooking and he would have a bit of a sweet tooth (I think personally) so if it's something quite flavourful he would LOVE it!!

Kyla(me^^): she would love it so much!! She would keep on saying thank you and definitely making you your favourite meal the next day and keep on complimenting your food!!