Episode 25

My Omniversal Hero

Episode 25:Everything Goes Wrong- 

oh also Ben meets a 1-B Person this episode because I figured they go to the same school they;d run into each other eventually- (Pun Intended)

Ben POV

AHHHHH DEAR GOD HELP I'M DIEING- Nah I'm kidding, although I am in immense amounts of pain currently! So thats... thats a thing. Go figure the heroes show up and assume I'm a villain so currently I'm fighting some random guy who I don't know

"Can we stop? I'm just undercover dude"(Bullfrag)

"That's what they all say."(??)

"I'm in Class 1-A. Ben Tennyson?"(Bullfrag)

"Can't be, you don't have the symbol"(??)

I turned back to human and just stared at him as if to say 'Oh really now?' and then I transformed into Diamond-Head

"The leader's name is Kai, his quirk could just murder you with one hand, like Hand-Job but stronger, he can use the floor and walls too-"(Diamond-Head)

"Ben? What are you doing here!?"(Midoriya)

"Eh not much, being a spy, dismantling an organization from the inside out, about to grab the kid and break out of here but you guys couldn't wait a day or so for me to finish, you just HAD to come here."(Diamond-Head)

"Sorry Diamond-Head..."(Midoriya)

"Hey, you remembered my names Calcium Deficiency?"(Diamond-Head)

"Deku, please tell me who this is"(??)

"Oh- It's Ben Tennyson, the strongest guy in our class, he can transform into things for basically any kind of situation"(Midoriya)

"Let's go, come with us k-"(??)

"Name? Call me kid and I will throw you at Overhaul myself."(Diamond-Head)

"Sir Nighteye"

"Thank you! Just call me Ben or any of my forms names"(Diamond-Head)

With that we started to go until... the friggin walls started shifting

"Its a guys quirk, they have quirk amplifiers and can remove your quirk forever if you get shot- well hypothetically forever, until Eri trains her quirk and gets over the PTSD"(Armodrillo)

"That's a new form... What is it called what can it do?"(Midoriya)

"Armodrillo! Just watch. Building might get unstable though!"(Armodrillo)

I punched my arm into the wall and my hands started to shatter the walls, the entire building shook as I broke through wall after wall with Midoriya doing the same thing.