Kidnapping

25 years into the future...

Emma:Ok so the plan is for me,and hugo to go distrack our dad and louis go distract mom while miles hack the surcirity system so that the cameras don't see any of us and unable the lasers then since alan and kendall are the most etheletic they can go get the miraculous it is on the highest pillar but there are many booby traps and puzzles along the way, lily is the best at puzzles and booby traps so she will stay connected with alan and kendall to help guide them.the rest of you need to go finish our school project .

after getting the butterfly miraculous ...

Alan :we got it!!!!!!!

Emma:Ok,clara knows how to use it so give it to her

clara:So i'll akumatize myself to have timetraveling powers ,teleportation power and the power of frezzing time. after akumatizing her self they travel 25 years into the past.

in the present

a portal opened up and out steped the future kids.

the class was in shock exept for kim who is sleeping in class in a weird position alix dropped her phone which she was using to take a funny video of kim sleeping. Alya tookout her phone and started filming "crazy are you guys akumatized villians what are ur names are you here to take us hostage!!!!!!!!!" Nessa mumbled to her twin Noah"Wow dad wasn't lying when he said that mom was obsesed with akumas""Well i am a akuma but not a bad one we are here to take you to go react to something" said clara with that she clapped her hands and every thing went black.