Dark Cupid

Miles:Okay you know What velentines day is coming up so we're going to watch dark cupid.

Nino:But that's like 2 weeks awaaaaaaaay.sa

Miles: I Have the laptop I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!

nino:sheesh,just pointing it out.

Alya:Dark cupid, isn't that Kim

Miles:yep

Mari:and kim got akumatized cuz

* mari and alya turn to chloe*

Rose: But I thought kim had a girlfriend.

Kim:*mumbles*Shoot totally forgot about ondine

Mylene:*Whispers to rose a juleka* But I thought kim liked alix

Rose:Yea, this is confussing

Alix:I have no idea what is going on.

Mari:you didn't see kim akumatized?

Alix:Nope,I was in my room getting away from all the lovey dovey stuff.Do you know how many couples come to the louve as a date on valentines day!?

Alya:Fair point

Miles:CAn we just start the episode PLEASE

[Theme song ]Scene: . Miss Bustier is teaching Literature class.

Miss Bustier: In most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess. Can anyone tell us why?
Rose: (stands up, swoons) Because only love can conquer hate!
Miss Bustier: Correct, Rose.
Max: Technically speaking, this reasoning is only exhibited in about 87% of all fairy tales and-
Miss Bustier: Thank you, Max. That's enough.
(Marinette is looking over Adrien's shoulders as he writes a letter.)
Miss Bustier: Adrien, I hope what you're writing has to do with my lesson.
Marinette: (gasps)
Miss Bustier: (approaches Adrien) Can you tell me what I just said?
Adrien: That's why in most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess because only love conquers hate.

Nino:Still have no idea how you did that dude.

Adrien:What can I say It's the model in me isn't that right purrincess?

Mari:Shut uup.

Miss Bustier: Very good, Adrien! Now, everyone, don't forget to finish Sleeping Beauty by Charles Perrault tonight, and happy Valentine's day, students!
Marinette: (to Alya) Hey, go ahead, I'll meet you outside.
Alya: Mhm.
(Marinette continues to look over Adrien's shoulder as he continues to write his letter before Adrien crumples it up stands up and tosses the letter in the garbage can.)
Chloe: Hi Adrien, sign here please.

Alix:When will you stop being so annoying

Chloe:What!?

Alix:OH.Did I say that out loud?

Miles:Don't argue now!I am sick of you two ARGUEING!

Adrien: (sighs) Oh, come on, you know I hate signing autographs, Chloé.
Chloé: Oh, that's not what this is. This is a petition against cruelty to hamsters. Have you seen some of the ugly sweaters they are forced to wear? It's appalling.
(Adrien begrudgingly signs the poster. Chloé hugs the poster and Sabrina smiles before they notice Marinette who is digging through a trash can as she pulls out a sheet of paper.)
Chloé: (mockingly) Well well, Marinette, looking for something to eat?