Wishmaker

Miles:Okay let's react to something that happened more recently shall we?
...

Mile:Kinda was hoping for a response but let's get on with it then.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont, Ms. Bustier's Classroom, hands over career questionnaires to .

Mr.Damocles: Your class representative, Marinette, is going to be handing you a questionnaire to fill out regarding your study options after school.
(Marinette begins to distribute the questionnaires, starting with .)
Chloe: Utterly useless! I already know what I want to be when school is over: rich, because I'm already rich. And the baker girl, well, the baker girl. Oh, just plain ridiculous! Yes, being ridiculous would be right up your alley, Marinette Dupain-Cheng! (Marinette stares angrily at her.)
Ms. Bustier: You know, Chloé, people are defined by their choices and what they decide to do with their lives. That's why I'm asking you to start defining yourselves by deciding what you want to do later on. It's not just about your future careers, (Marinette hands over a questionnaire to Chloé) but also what you want out of your life.
Mr. Damocles: If some of you aren't sure yet about what you want to do, the Paris Career Expo will be held this weekend in various locations throughout the city! You'll meet professionals who would tell you about their careers!
Ms. Bustier: (opens a projected map behind her) The document that Marinette just handed you includes a map of Paris with the locations of each career booth. (Marinette hands a questionnaire to Alya.)
Alya: (whispers to Marinette) How about "superhero"? Does that count as a job? (They both laugh softly.)

Alix:Here's the thing ... you don't get paid.

Alya:Huh.WELL THEN WHY THE HELL NOT!

Mari:WE SHOULD START A PROTEST!

NINO:WE SHOULD GO ON STRIKE!

Max:i agree it is quite obsurd that we save paris from multiple akuma attacks and we don't get paid.

Kagami:I agree as well,We have risked our lives for these people for FREE!

Kim:YEA NO MORE SAVING UNTILL WE GET PAID!

Rose:I'm not sure guys...

Mylene:Yea i'm with rose we're not doing it for the money we're doing it for the safety of our loved ones.

Alya:I guess your right

Rose:Tho I really do want this new limited addition golden unicorn plushie.

Mari:YEA! ROSE IS ON BOARD!

Adrien:Princess calm down!

Mr. Damocles: I would add that you should never let the context impose your costume on you. You should choose your costume yourself! Speaking of which, I, myself, would be present at the charity stand as... (zooms out of the door and comes back as The Owl while breathing heavily) the Owl! Hoo-hoo! Your daily righter of wrongs!

Scene: in Adrien's room.

( looks sadly on his career booklet.)
Plagg: Don't you wanna continue to model?
Adrien: I don't think so, Plagg. I'm doing it now because my father asks me to, and I realize now I don't know what else I wanna do. I never ask myself that question.

Mari:Really? you never questioned that ever?

Adrien:Yea.

Plagg: What do you think of Cat Noir as a career?

Alix:Again you don't get paid.

Adrien: Well, since Ladybug keeps giving Miraculous out to other holders, one day she probably won't need me anymore.