Chapter 1

It's been 6 years since Team 7 has reunited. Boruto was on a trip with Sasuke training. Sarada is training with the 7th Hokage and Sakura (aka her mom). Mitsuki has been with Orochimaru also training. Then one day Sarada was told that her father was gonna come back at 6:00 am. Mitsuki was told Boruto was gonna return so he returned to the village a day early. And Boruto and Sasuke were returning.

        "Hey mama I am home," Sarada said " Welcome home Hunny dinner is almost ready so can you get ready please" Sakura responded "Of course mama I'll be right back" she giggled and ran upstairs. Sarada took a shower, brushed her hair, and changed. She went back downstairs to see the table filled with delicious meals and can smell the aroma of something so wonderful her stomach rumbled as Sakura started to giggle "When was the last time you ate" she said with a bright and innocent smile " I think this morning I got caught up with training that Lord 7th  and I forgot about lunch" " Oh Sarada" they sat down and started eating " Are you excited for tomorrow Sarada" " YAH! very I am so excited to see papa tomorrow" as she smiled so big it reminded her so much about Sasuke she misses him so much. They finished eating and cleaned up then went to bed.

    The next morning, Its 5:40 and Sarada was waiting at the gates when she saw Mitsuki they started to talk then Lord 7th came hen they were chatting when Sarada looked over and saw two figures from a distance she got so happy when she saw Sasuke and immediately ran to him and jumped on him they were hugging so tight Naruto was so happy as he saw Boruto and went to hug him they were all hugging their parents except for Mitsuki. "Papa I've missed you so much" " I've missed you to My little Peanut, You've got so much bigger how old are you peanut?" " 18 papa why?" " wow you've got so old, time sure does fly" "yeah, who is this that you have with you, papa?" " you don't remember him Sarada he's Boruto," Mitsuki says " Oh, hey," she says with a hint of annoyance in her voice "Your still mad at me?" "I'll forgive you when I am ready and you have to earn my trust again to be forgiven" " Look Sarada, I said I was sorry before I left I apologized so many times and you never forgave me" "Boruto I need more than a simple "sorry" what you did was unacceptable" Sarada started to tear up after getting a flashback of what happened           

                                                                                    The Flashback

       "Hey, Boruto!" "Oh hey, Sarada what's up" " I-I-I wa-s w-on-dering if you wanted  to maybe g-o o-o-o-n a d-d-d-at-e with me" "Uh y-eah yeah sure where?" "maybe at Ichuraku ramen?" "Yeah, sure what time?" " at 7:00 pm" "that sounds great yah I'll be there see ya" "yah bye" Sarada extremely flushed and speechless leaves to her house to get ready at 6:45 she arrived. Boruto was nowhere to be found at 6:55 she decided to order for them. At this point it was 7:20 she paid for the food and left she was tired of waiting she went to the Uzumaki house she knocked at the door Hinata answered " Good after-noon Sarada, can I help you?. "Good after-noon Aunt Hinata by any chance is Boruto home?"  "I am sorry but he's not he said he had to go on a date" " Did he say where?" " Yah at a cafe" " Oh ok thank you I have to go bye have a great rest of the day" "You to Sarada". She ran off a little teary-eyed, she arrived at the cafe she peeked through the window and saw Sumire and Boruto sharing a bite and acting couply. She immediately ran off crying so hard, it started to pour she was left outside with no sweater. She decided to sit on the Hokage faces. She was sitting under a tree on top of the Hokage's faces when she heard footsteps, it was still raining then she heard a soft voice say "Hey, are you ok Sarada?" it was familiar. It was Boruto "What do you want, leave me alone?!" she said with frustration and sadness " I am just asking are you ok?" "Do I look ok clearly not!" " What happened?" "WHAT HAPPENED? YOU HAPPENED I ASKED YOU TO GO ON A DATE AND INSTEAD I SEE YOU WITH SUMIRE WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!" "look I am sorry I know that but I don't know what got into me I just decided to go with Sumire" " Yah thanks for stating the obvious" as she was wiping the tears off her face she stood up and went to edge of the Hokage's face she was on. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING SARADA?!!" "I DON'T BELONG HERE MY DADS NEVER HOME I AM ALWAYS IN DANGER LIFE IS NOT EASY FOR ME I'D RATHER GO THEN BE STUCK HERE MY LIFE IS A MESS AS IT IS THEN YOU COME AND MAKE IT WORSE BY SHATTERING MY HEART I just wanna live happy and free and have no worries I just wanna go" "WHAT YOU CAN'T JUST GO WHAT ABOUT YOUR DREAM TO BE HOKAGE OR YOUR MOM SHE'S GONNA MISS YOU AND SUFFER IF YOU'RE GONE I AM ASWELL LOOK PLEASE DON'T GO LIFE WON'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU PLEASE SARADA IAM BEGGING YOU RECONSIDER" "It's too late I've made my mind," she said with a smile on her face as she fell off. "NOOOOO" Boruto immediately took action and tied a rope to his waist and on the tree he jumped off catching Sarada almost touching the floor she went unconscious from the unexpected catch and Boruto was holding Sarada with tears in his eyes as he hugged her very tight they were 4 feet off the floor so he untied the rope from his waist as he held Sarada in his arms he walked to a nearby bench traumatized and scared of what might happen next he sat on the bench with Sarada still unconscious on his lap he fell asleep. It was 6:00 am Boruto woke up sweating 'cause he had a nightmare about Sarada he then looked down to see Sarada still sleeping he decided to take her home he walked around Konoha then he arrived at the Uchiha residents he went to Saradas window to find it unlocked he opened it and put Sarada to bed he tucked her in and did the unexpected. Boruto kissed Sarada on the forehead he blushed and left. 

                                                                  END OF THE FLASHBACK    (side note: Sarada did not know what Boruto did after she fell 

           She was still teary-eyed "Alright I am over this I am leaving now" " just like that Sarada?" "Yes papa I have to go train bye see you later at the house" she gave  Sasuke a kiss on the cheek waved bye and left. Boruto was standing there speechless not knowing what to do next "So what now, you wanna go somewhere to eat Boruto?" Mitsuki asked, "Yeah sure why not wanna come dad and  sensei Sasuke?" "Sorry son I have to do some paperwork at the office maybe next time," he said with a smile "Sorry Boruto I have to go see my wife we'll train on friday at 6:00 am kay" " Okay see you then" "bye son" "Bye dad have a great time at work" "Thank you see you at home" they gave each other a hug and Naruto and Sasuke left. 

   SORRY IT'S NOT AS LONG YUH GURLLL💅 HAS TO GET SOME SLEEEPPPPP I HAVE SCHOOL TOMAROW👌 ANYWAYYY THIS IS MY FIRST STORY I'VE DONE SOOOOOO......... I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT I'LL BE POSITNG MORE OF IT SOON BYEE SEE YUH