Chapter 2

Boruto and Mitsuki went to a cafe because it was too early for Thunder Burger besides it wasn't open. They arrived at the cafe and ordered they talked, laughed, and ate, it was about 3 hours later they decided to separate Boruto went to one of his secret spots or that was what he thought. He arrived in the middle of the woods where his spot was to find Sarada sleeping under a tree he went up to her  and sat down next to Sarada and put her hair behind her ear he admired her beauty and thought to himself "I am so stupid what was I thinking going with Sumire, I left this Beautiful princess with a shattered heart I am so dumb now she'll never forgive me I love this girl way too much to give up on her I need to think of something but maybe later I just wanna take this moment to admire her while she's sleeping she looks like she has no worries her face looks so peaceful she's so beautiful"

  After a while, Boruto fell asleep with Sarada under the tree. Two hours later Sarada woke up because she felt hot breath on her face she slowly fluttered her eyes open and saw "BORUTO" she whispered he didn't hear her she thought to herself "what is he doing here I thought this was a secret spot I've never seen anyone find it but, why Boruto?" she decided to get up and leave but before she was about to leave she felt a tug on her ankle she looked back and saw Boruto awake "Oh your up" "yah is it a problem?" "No just curious why you were next to me while I was sleeping" Boruto was thinking for an excuse "Uh I was training really hard and I decided to come to my secret spot but I immediately fell on the floor and fell asleep I was unaware you were here," he said nervously Sarada just stood there not believing anything he said, "mhm yeah that was so convincing I know that's not the real reason so c'mon why were you here if I found this place and I've never seen you here how'd you find it?" "you found it?  this was my secret spot, ok the truth is I came here to take a break then I found you here so I just laid down next to you then all of  a sudden I fell asleep there!" 

"mhm well I have to go my parents are probably waiting for me, oh yah! also I am not sure if lord 7th told you but he said we have a mission tomorrow that will last 3 days so be on TIME!" "ok ok jeez I'll be there" they both stayed there in silence waiting for one another to break the silence then Sarada finally did "All alright then bye I have to go" "bye see you tomorrow"next thing you know Sarada was already on her way waving at Boruto "wow her smile is still so cute" Boruto blushes "right I'm gonna be late for dinner moms gonna kill me" he then left home. The next morning  Boruto got up and got dressed not realizing he was late to there next mission he then ate breakfast and took his sweet time.

 He got to the Hokage office all relaxed "I'm here!" "BORUTO WHAT DID I TELL YOU DON'T BE LATE!" Sarada hit him in the head "OWW Sarada I'm not late" "YOUR LATE BY 20 MINUTES ACTUALLY DID YOU GET LOST IN TIME OR WHAT" "20 MINUTES!?!  oh sorry.." "Baka," Mitsuki said under his breath "ok well anyways your mission" Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki are ready to hear their mission like the old days......

To Continue

HELLOOOOO SORRY I TOOK FOREVER I STARTED SCHOOL ANYWAYS...... THIS IS CHAPTER 2 I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED IT I WILL BE POSTING CHAPTER 3 WHEN I HAVE TIME BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP I STAYED UP TILL 4 AM DOING THIS BUT I DON'T CARE AS LONG AS I DO IT AM I RIGHT WELL BESIDES THAT.................... HAVE A GOOD REST OF YOUR DAY OR NIGHT BYEEEEEEEEE