Chapter 3

"So your mission will be to retrieve a message from the hidden sand village" "why can't the message bird send it?" Boruto asked  "Because this is classified information and if they get into the wrong hands the sand village and the leaf will both be in danger" "I see we will do our mission as carefully as possible" Boruto said while giving a strong and encouraging smile. They ran out of the Hokage's office and ran to their homes to get their things ready they went their separate ways and when they were all finished getting their things ready they all met at the gates they said their goodbyes to their parents and left running out of the village and after 4 hours of running on the trees they decided to take a little break "We ran for so long I am so tired" Boruto complained how his legs were hurting but they obviously ignored him "Can you tell the time Mitsuki" Mitsuki looked at the sun and then looked away "It's around 4" "Thank you Mitsuki, we will be stopping to make our cam at around 6 so we have time to eat and set up camp, anyone got other ideas?" Sarada asked and they both stayed quiet knowing Sarada did have the brains and knew what to do at the perfect times even when their not in danger " Okay, let us continue". They all continued running until the sun was setting they began to look for an area to stay for the night then Mitsuki spotted one and they set up camp there "Are you guys hungry?" Sarada asked waiting for a response "No thank you I am fine" "Okay what about you Boruto?" Boruto was to lost in thought that he couldn't hear Sarada calling his name out "BORUTO" "HUH what is something wrong?" " What's up with you lately you've been zoning out om us and that's not like you you got something on your mind? you know you can tell us" "Yah I know, but it's nothing important" "Are you sure?" Sarada asked reassuring that he could tell them anything "Yah I am fine, thank you though" " Ok just know we're always here for you" "Yah I know Sarada, Thank you for reminding me, Uhh Imma go to bed goodnight guys" "Goodnight Boruto" they both said "Boruto was acting weird today, don't you think Mistuki?" "Yah, but you shouldn't let that distract you from our mission" "yah, okay alright Imma go to bed to goodnight Mitsuki" "Goodnight Sarada" they went to their tents and fell asleep.

                                                                            Sarada's POV

 I woke up feeling uneasy and felt like I was being watched so I slowly decided to walk to Boruto's tent and when I made it  I woke Boruto up " Hey Boruto" "hey, what are you doing it's the middle of the night you should be asleep" "I know but I feel as if I am being watched while sleeping, and I was wondering if I could sleep with you tonight if that's okay with you" "yah I am cool with that" "okay thank you" I slowly crawled next to Boruto who was sleeping already I was thinking to myself why I didn't tell him I felt someone touch my foot which made me even more uneasy until I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist I looked and I saw that it was Boruto I blushed and I almost immediately felt safe in his arms I rested my head on his chest and slowly dozed off.

                                                                                     Boruto's POV

 I woke up at 5 am and I felt someone in my arms so I looked down and saw "SARADA" I whispered so she wouldn't wake up then I moved the slightest and then Sarada dug her face in my chest and I started blushing so hard to the thought of us cuddling together and the fact that she showed so much affection towards me even when she's sleeping it was too adorable I thought to myself "well I don't have to get up because the sun hasn't shown its self yet" so I stayed and fell asleep

Okay hi it's been a while I am so sorry I haven't posted it's my school be giving me 15 assigments in one day OOF and I hate my 3 period anyways I hope you enjoyed this and I will post again soon byeeee