Chapter 4

Narrator POV 

   Boruto fell asleep and then was immediately woken up to  the sound of rustling in the bushes and swords clinking against each other and then realized "SARADA'S GONE" he went outside to see what all the noise was coming from he saw that it was Sarada and two other men fighting her, she immediately did Fireball Jutsu and called out to Boruto "Hey Boruto, do me a favor yah?"

"Yah of course what's up you need help?" "No, no I am good I need you to do the Rasengan and throw at them yah?" "That's a little too much no?" "Just do it quickly!" he did it and threw it at them and Sarada did the hand-signs for Fireball Jutsu and threw it straight to the Rasengan and they combined and then struck both the Rogue ninja and they cried of pain while Boruto was left with a surprised expression on his face while Sarada was unfazed and went up to them and kicked both of them to the floor and started to tie them up and when she was finished she thanked Boruto. Boruto then asked, "Who are these guys?" "Their Rogue ninja also perverts" "Why do you say that?" " one: In the night remember when I told you if I could sleep with you?" "Yes, wasn't it because you had a feeling you were being watched?" " Yes also they were touching my foot when I was getting out of my tent to go to yours I saw them scurried into the bushes then today when I woke up I saw them peeking inside the tent!" "What the hell man!" "Look forgive us I won't do it again I've heard of you guys the Uzumaki and Uchiha's kids aren't you?" "Yes that's us I am Uchiha Sasuke's daughter and he's Uzumaki Naruto's son"  "Oh you guys are everywhere they call you guys the "Deadly Duo" so please I beg for forgiveness" they went on their knees and started to beg for them to be let go then finally Sarada let them go "That's not something to be easily forgiven about but I'll let you go were busy anyways" "Thank you so much Madam Uchiha" they then left running and were never to be seen again. 

Mitsuki then woke up "What's happening here so much noise" "Rogue ninja were after Sarada that's it" "Are you ok Sarada?" "Yah am fine thanks Mitsuki" "Oh also thanks Boruto for helping me out there really appreciate it " "Of course anything for you" 

Okay hi Uhm I don't really know what to say... but I hope you enjoy this chapter 

well have a good day or night byeeeeeeee