Vol 3 - Siblings -

There, after visiting their late parents grave, Fubuki demands to defeat Y/n on a sparring match.

Fubuki L/n swiftly launches an attack at him using her Insect Breathing, Dance of the Bee Sting: True Flutter to inflict a powerful stab directly to Y/n's stomach right side, which impresses him since he states he couldn't block it with his blade in time.

Y/n then unleashes his First Form: Water Surface Slash towards Fubuki with her backflipping away from his attack.

he knew that she lacks the physical strength to even slice, he holds back upon knowing that Fubuki true strength lies in poisoning her opponents.

Fubuki hopes that the poison will be effective enough to hurt him, but then learns, much to her disappointment, that Y/n had already study all of her techniques.

He manages to break down and somehow heal himself from her poison.

"What?!" Fubuki surprised

She is further backed into a corner due to Y/n now rapidly rushing at her to attack, her advantage was only her own speed to dodge.

Here, Fubuki remembered her young brother's words to not give up and... "When You Fall Off The Horse, You Get Back Up... And You Eat That Horse. Come Eat That Horse With Me Fubuki!"

.

.

.

"Nii-chan, am I cute?" She stops and does a very very very

"Nii-chan, am I cute?" She stops and does a very very very... dangerous pose

"U-um..." Y/n stops

"Wait-!" He got punched in the cheek by her, throwing him to the ground

"YES!" She shouts

Fubuki got an applause from Shin and Kirin

Y/n got up and hold his cheek.

"So? So?!" Fubuki yells, waiting a compliment from him

"That's amazing..." Y/n complimented

"Yay!"