𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝗈𝗈𝗈. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢 !
A BOY'S LOST KITTEN

 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢 !⤷ A BOY'S LOST KITTEN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

it has only been a few minutes.

╵ ╷ ︱ ───── ❰ ✦ ❱ ───── ︱ ╷ ╵

MARTINUS GAUNT GREW UP TO BE A RELATIVELY SIMPLE BOY. He wasn't picky about anything in particular, and would be grateful with the things he receive. He didn't judge, and respected others  He was fair, something everyone didn't think of him, since he was a Slytherin. Not a house of fairness.

Martinus isn't confident — nor shy, more in the middle. He wasn't talkative, mostly silent, but attentive. He didn't have problem with people — not as frequent. Or rather, not really. He wasn't engaging anything first, seem to be a pushover — but he always frowns and lightly scoffs. He didn't want to be called that, even if it is true — on some parts.

While Martinus is a simple boy, he didn't have a simple life — at least, after he attended Hogwarts. Known because of his last name — a name known to be direct descendant of Salazar Slytherin himself. The house he is in. And he is known to be the most darkest wizard's only living relative. You-Know-Who's nephew.

Yet even as he lived that sort of life, he seemed to be the same simple boy. And a simple boy — comes with simple problems. Things like homework, activities in school — essays. Lost things, what to wear — mediocre stuff. And so he is right now, having one.

The moment he stepped foot inside the train, Martinus had a faint idea — albeit it being an impossible one — that he would have a peaceful, quiet, and not bothersome ride to Hogwarts. What he had with him this year — made him think otherwise.

He won't go pointing fingers at anyone, unlike other people. And Martinus won't point his finger at Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived and the boy who causes trouble every year. Simply because it's quite rude, and he wasn't raised to do things like that.

And Harry Potter has nothing to do with his current problem.

Like earlier said, he's a simple boy with — again, simple problems. And he was sure that other people may experience it as well. On day to day basis.

The reason — well, he's lost his cat — a kitten, more accurately said. About as big enough to fit into his hand, a ball of sunshine with beige and white fur. Energetic, and always seems to wander off to who knows where.