14

"Shh, don't wake them you wanker!" The Irish teen whisper-yelled, holding a finger up to his mouth at his brother. Louis had woken up, causing a domino effect as Zayn and Niall woke soon after. When the raven had caught sight of Liam sleeping on his husband, he didn't miss the opportunity for a picture.

It was cute, okay?! Louis rolled his eyes at Niall, flipping him the birdie as the blond gasped dramatically. "How dare you?"

The youngest rolled his eyes again in a sassy manner, waving his hand in dismissal as he said, "Oh would you be quiet, blondie." Niall simply shook his head, tsking as Zayn watched with a smile on his face.

Suddenly, Niall's eyes widen in realization. "Louis!" The latter shushed Niall hurridly in fear of waking Harry and Liam up.

He started whispering "What?!" as his brother turned to face him.

"You know what we should do?" Louis only stared at the teen, Niall going on a second later.

"We should prank them!" This sent a wave of confusion through the young boy, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Pank?" Louis asked, trying the word on his tongue. Zayn quickly caught on that Louis had no idea what a prank was, a creeping sadness dancing within his stomach that Louis had missed out on a lot of his childhood.

Still, the man laughed a little, shaking his head as he gathered Louis' attention. "No baby, prank. It's like pulling a joke. Or, a mischievous act." There was a lightbulb on top of Louis' head, suddenly clicking.

One time, Liam had pulled a joke on him. The boy remembered it very well. They had been in an alleyway and Louis couldn't recall the exact details of the day, but he had woken up to Liam screaming bloody murder, yelling, and crying asking for someone to stop.

When Louis had finally gotten his brother back into reality, Liam had told him it was just a joke. That it wasn't real, and he was fine. At the time, Louis had decided he didn't like jokes, not that one at least. It was scary to see his brother so horrified, or, acting so horrified. But it was just a joke, it wasn't real.

A frown appeared on Louis' face as he shook his head a little. He didn't want to pull a prank if it meant Liam hurting like he did that night. "No prank, don't like jokes..."

He trailed off, but Niall dismissed him. "Don't worry Lou, it'll be fun. Promise." The blond held out his pinky, eventually taking Louis' small hand and intertwining their fingers.

In a swift move, Niall had scooped Louis up and placed him on his back. The little boy nearly squealed in surprise, quickly wrapping his legs around Niall's waist and arms around his neck. "Couldn't have given me a warning, nail?" The teen rolled his eyes and quietly scurried to the kitchen, Zayn a few feet behind them.

"Alright, so we have squirty cream, and we'll need a bucket of water and towels. Lots of towels." Niall said a large grin on his face. As Louis looked behind him, he noticed Zayn had the same expression. The raven left to go get the towels, Niall grabbing squirty cream and a bucket from under the sink.

Louis hung on carefully, taking into account how Niall was filling the bucket up, but the temperature nob was all the way on cold. The boy watched his brother stop the water as the tub was full, and then Zayn came back with about seven towels in his hands.

It seemed that the two knew what each other was thinking. The youngest, however, was left out of the loop and had no idea what was going on. They all went back to the living space, Niall gently setting his younger brother down and handing him the bottle of white cream.

"Okay, so here's what's gonna happen bub. I and Papa are going to dump the bucket of water," Niall motioned to the blue bucket full of ice-cold liquid, "on the sleeping beauty's over there. Then, they're going to wake up quickly, so you have to be quick and squirt this whole bottle-"