18

Extreme Trigger Warning: This chapter will include graphic physical and sexual abuse, please read at your own risk, there will be a summary of the chapter at the bottom if you prefer not to read!

When the lights are dim like this, they reminded Louis of being back in that cage. It reminded Liam of when his father would take him down to the basement and chain him up when he didn't want special touches. For Niall, the flashbacks were seeing all those people- all those monsters - lined up to buy little innocent children such as himself in that horribly lit auction house his mother put him in.

Niall was the first to open his eyes - his head swung for a bit, his face felt sore and his body was paralyzed. Why couldn't he move much? "L-m...L-u..." His vocal cords felt defiant, it was hard to talk, hard to move, and hard to think. He could barely remember a thing. Where was he? Where were his dad and papa?

The more he started to think and the longer he was conscious, the more he started to regain movement. The more he started to freak out as he took in his surroundings. His head flung to the side, Liam was bound by these chains that were bolted to the wall. His head was hanging and it looked like he had been beaten half to death. Literally.

Why was Louis in a cage?

Niall looked down at himself, he was strapped in the chair- was he at the auction house again? Hot tears started to stream down his face, they felt like acid on his skin as he started to yell for Liam to wake up. The brunette started to mumble incoherently, little noises of pain leaving his lips.

After a few moments, he started to come to his senses fairly quickly as he looked at his two brothers. "Shit..."

Liam sounded drugged, high maybe, and for a second Niall wondered if he sounded drugged too. Had they been drugged? "You okay baby?"Liam was speaking to him. He nodded a bit, even though he wasn't. He wasn't okay and his body hurt and he was panicking and so fucking scared.

"It's okay baby, don't cry, I'll get us out of here, I p-promise..."

Fat tears were rolling down Liam's cheeks, Niall took in that he must have been shit scared too. "B-ubby..." Niall wanted Liam to hug him, wanted to not be bound in this stupid fucking chair, in this stupid fucking room, in this stupid fucking place.

"It's okay honey, it's okay," Liam took a look at the small form that was locked inside of a cage. "...Lou? Louis, baby, wake up..." Louis stayed sleeping. He was balled up in on himself, he looked so fragile.

A sudden and horrifying thought rushed through both brothers' heads, that maybe, Louis wasn't breathing at all - wasn't sleeping. That got both of them panicking as they started to yell for their youngest brother to wake up loudly. Over all the screaming, neither heard the heavy footsteps approaching the door that was in this large contraption.

However, they both shut their mouths when a tall, bulky figure entered the room. "Would you two shut the fuck up?! Giving me a headache."

Louis' POV

Shouting...there were people shouting...background noise. My head was pounding, my heartbeat was intense, my brain couldn't focus on anything but the sickness I felt. Where was I? Why did my body hurt so bad? My eyes dragged open to blackness, I saw specs of white. Too dizzy. Someone was speaking - what were they saying?

Something about a...headache...I have a headache. "O-Ow..." My neck hurts. My eyes opened again, they fell close and opened, and then they stayed. I tried rolling over, my head hit something metal. Confused, I tried to make out what it was. My fingers traced the structure, it was...rusty. What was I in?

I paled. My stomach sank, my blood went cold. I knew where I was. I knew who was talking. I knew I was never going to get away from the bad man.