3️⃣5️⃣

Trey

Authors note - i honestly don't want to change trey but if I have to I will

Thursday March 25th 2021, 11:45 pm

For spring break the plan had changed. Ashané parents lived in LA so they payed for us to come there. At first we weren't going to go but they keep insisting so we said fuck it and went.

It was Me, Ryan, Ant, Rico, Bryan, Fats, Mikey, Ashané, and Devin. Toni had stayed home with the baby and my dad said he would do something separate with Toni, Bobby and Tyrone

Ashané's parents had payed for us to have an Air Bnb that was right down the street from their house. There was enough rooms for everyone. "Damn you parents got money money." fats said as we walked into the house.

"This is niccee It don't smell like roaches in here or nothing" Mikey said walking around the living room making everyone laugh.

"My mom wants to meet you guys tomorrow so lets be up and out around at least 1 pleasse and thank you" Ashané said as everyone gathered in "Me and Ant get the master bedroom and yall can pick the rest good night" Ant looked at me and smirked as Ashané pulled him away and up the stairs

"I can take one of the rooms thats down here." Mikey said. "I'm a lazy fuck and I don't plan on coming up the stairs. And knowing fats big ass he taking the other one down here"

"You know me to well Micheal" fats said

Me and Ryan had went to our room. Rico and Bryan were sharing a room which left Devin to the last room.

Once we got into our room, I locked the door and laid on the bed.

"change and then lay down" Ryan me told me, making me roll my eyes at her "and don't roll your eyes at me"

I laughed to myself and got off the bed to change. I turned over to Ryan and she was just staring at me. "you know I missed you." i told her while taking off my clothes

"I missed you too" she walked to the other side of the room and changed her clothes. I laughed to myself. "What's funny?"

"You. Why you move all the way over there" I asked her. I walked towards her and before she could answer I kissed her.

I moved us towards the bed and laid her on the bed. I moved my kisses down her body as she moaned my name and had her hand in my hair.

I made my way back up and whispered in her ear "tell me what you want"

I kissed in her neck and she started to breathe harder. "I want you"

That's all I need her to say. I got off her and grabbed a condom from my book bag. She watched me, stared at me.

I got back on top of her and pushed myself inside her. She let out a soft moan.

"You can't be loud." I whispered in her ear. I started with slow strokes and sped up.

I keep my lips on hers to try to keep her a little bit quiet. "Faster" she moaned. And I went faster. She gripped my arm tightly which let me know she was about to cum.

We both released at the same time. I pulled myself out of her and took the condom off and put it in the trash.

When I turned around, Ryan was under the cover fading into sleep. I put some shorts on and laid beside her.

Friday March 26th 2021 12:45pm

"Don't think I ain't hear you last night. I was trynna say night to my bestie and you was in there being nasty" ant said to me while giving Ryan the side eye

"Bestie since when do we be nasty. Like you know what S E X leads too" ant asked her

"Anthony Aaliyah Brianna Brown leave me alone" she said to him and fats mikey and Rico busted out laughing

"Nigga your middle names is Aaliyah Brianna" fats laughed

"Nigga initials is AABB" mikey said which made me bust out laughing too.

"Ok Richard Michelle Richmond and Micheal Courtney Davis" Rico said

"Damn all our parents wanted girls huh" ant said and I laughed

"Nigga please" Fats said. He mad Rico done said he full name.

"My parents are really noise so don't answer anything you don't want to and we gonna be quick. Eat talk leave" Ashané said.

With that we left the house.

Her parents were cool. We thanked them for doing this for us, we talked about college and work. Nothing personal.

After we left and ended up at Universal Studios. It was fun there. We got the pass to skip the lines and we had fun.

Ok people I'm back. I'm on winter break and I'll try to post at least 5 chapters

I don't think I ever talked about what trey and Ant was going to college for so

Trey is going to be a nurse. Soon he'll start a nursing program

Ant is majoring in business for now

Ashané and Devin is there for law and criminal justice

They are all there on scholarships

Ryan will be starting a job once she gets back home what should her job be?