3️⃣6️⃣

Anthony

Saturday March 27, 2021 3:45pm

Meeting Shané parent was cool. She introduced me as her boyfriend which i was really happy about. I really like her and I'm happy hopefully when the trip over her and Toni can be cool with each other. Would hate for Toni to act like a bitter baby mama because I know she can act like that. 

I talked to Toni today, she said she was doing great and that she can't wait until we get back. I'm ready to see my son honestly. After spring break, we have about 2 months of school before summer break so hopefully I can spend some time will my mini me.

I don't think me and Shané are moving too fast, I think it's a nice change of scenery for me. 

"Ant, what you day dreaming about" Rico yelled and I looked around to see that everyone was staring at me. "Get out the damn car"

I sucked my teeth and climbed out the car. We were at the Hollywood wax museum.  Me, Bryan, Mikey and Trey were running about the museum like little kids, we took picture with every single wax figure that was in there. 

We made our way to the kids' zone and started doing the activities in there.

"Hey mister. You're too big to be in the kids section" some little girl said to me

"Girl bye. I can be over here too" I told her giving her a stink face

"I'm going to tell my mommy on you"

I rolled my eyes "what she gonna do?"

the little girl ran away and I went right back to playing the game

"Why you were talking to my daughter" some old raggedy lady said holding the little girl's hand. 

"She asked me a question and I answered it"

"She is 5 years old if you have something to say you need to talk to me, the adult" the little girl put her tough out at me. 

I was ready to go now. "My fault" I walked away and went over to Trey and Mikey who was playing the dance game.

"Bro why is there an old white lady following you" Bryan said and I turned around and saw the same raggedy lady staring me down

"Why are you following me" I said to her, and she turned around and walked away.

"Anthony why can't you act like a grown up" Rico said as we were leaving. 

I climbed into the car "that little girl was doing too much, all of them grown ass people in their and she wanted to talk to me like it's not my fault."

"You shouldn't have said anything to her" Ashané added making me suck my teeth

For the rest of the car ride, I was silent while they listened to music.

We went to a restaurant and to eat. I was one of those places where the people made the food right in front of you. "Damn it's hot" Mikey said as the fire got bigger

"Well duh nigga" fats said to him

"Act civilized please" Rico said and they both told her to "Shut the fuck up"

She sucked her teeth and started eating her food

"Bestie" I tried to whisper to Ryan

"yes ant" she said softly

"Can I try a piece of steak" I said with my fork out and she nodded, and I took a piece and did a little happy dance.

After dinner we went back to the house, and I got comfort able in the bed and waited for Ashané out the connected bathroom. My phone had rang and it was Toni calling and I answered it. The first thing I saw was Antonio. "Hey my mini me"

"Ant look at him he's looks like you" Toni said

"duh girl that's my mini me."

Toni turned the phone to herself "I can't for you to come home so you can be with him. Me and Ry are going to get our own apartment soon. My dad is helping me to go to hair school once I'm doing high school. Ryan said she's still trying to figure out what she wants to do. I told her she could model but I don't think she wants. She has no clue as to what she wants to do"

"She'll figure it out Toni. Send me a picture of lil Ant, I'll call you later" She hung up and I tossed my phone to the side. Now I have to help my bestie try to figure out what she wants to do in life.

"When do i get to meet you parents" Shané said walking out of the bathroom

"You can meet Trayvon. He Trey dad but he also like mine. Me and my parents aren't on the best of terms right now so you won't be meeting them any time soon." I told her. Just thinking of my dad made me want to punch a hole in the wall.

I'll be glad when my mom finally decide to leave is ass. 

"Why? What happened?" She sat beside me on the bed.

"My dad's a dick and my mom is married to him so she takes his side before anybody else. I'm their only kids and they make me feel like a disappointment. Nothing is good enough for my dad. I gradated high school, got a track scholarship and he's mad. I just be wanting him to be like I'm proud of you but it's never that. Shit and I know he's just going to judge. He did it with Toni." I told her

"He didn't like her or something?" Shané asked

"To be honest the first time he really met Toni was when we were fucking in my car so maybe that's why but still." I told her and she nodded her head

"Maybe you should try talking to your dad like for real." she said and I rolled my eyes

Everyone wants me to talk to that nigga. I don't want to talk to him. He can kiss my black ass.

"You got some good and fun ass parents though" I told her "Your dad is cool as fuck, scary as hell but still cool."

"He liked you. With my ex boyfriends he hated them. Like he would just stare at them and tell me I could do better." She said making me laugh

"I got your dad approve is all I'm hearing. I thought he was going to kill me when I told him I have a son"

"I think he liked that you were upfront with him." She told me 

"I just be doing me." I said popping my imaginary collar

Hey guys. I've decided to continue this story because why not.

I will try to update more as school is about to end

What do y'all want to see? And what should Ryan do, should she find a job or go to college?

What job should she get or what should she major in?