I | Dental Hygiene

Louella awoke with the rain gently pattering on the outside of her bedroom window, her eyes that were clamped shut in deep slumber slowly opened.

She furrowed her eyebrows, looking around her surroundings before rubbing her eyes and blinking continuously, making sure she wasn't seeing things.

This wasn't her bedroom.

She looked around the bedroom, rock posters littered the room, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath and more. There was a guitar in the corner of the room, a vintage one. She knew because her dad used to take her rock museums back when she was a chid. She looked up at the ceiling and it's walls. It was splashed in dark red with the ceiling fan moving in a slow rotation. She looked beside her to see drawer with old magazines stacked on top of it.

"What the fuck...?" She muttered under her breath, standing up and throwing the duvets off of her looking around her surroundings, before widening her eyes and pressing her hands all over her body looking for her phone. She felt a surge of relief when she felt her phone in the pocket of her pants.

She furrowed her eyebrows when realizing these clothes didn't belong to her, these Beatles pajamas certainly did not belong to her. She took her phone out of her pocket to switch it on only for it to die.

She sighed, before the door to the room opened causing her to widen her eyes in alarm and hide her phone behind her back.

"Oh wow! You're up early! Breakfast in ten honey!" A pungent women who seemed to be in her early forties entered the door with a active smile. She had curly red hair weaving out till her shoulders while her active and vibrant attire stood out the most before shutting. The door and her footsteps trailing away.

Louella froze, extremely confused at what had just happened.

Who was that women?

Louella, unable to speak decided to go along with whatever the fuck was going on.

'What if I'm kidnapped?' A sharp thought went through Louella's head causing her breath to hitch.

Her father had always told her, in case of an emergency. Always remain calm and use rational thinking, so that was exactly was she was gonna do.

She closed her eyes and took a shaky breath in and then a proper one before opening her eyes up again.

She opened one of the drawer to see t-shirts carefully folded. She carefully rummaged through the neat section of t-shirts. Scrunching her face in annoyance when she realized that all of them were related to the Rock Industry. There wasn't even one plain shirt she could wear. She sighed again— picking out a vintage red shirt and a part of black skinny jeans.

She put them on before pocketing her dead phone and walking to a long mirror situated on the side of the drawer to take a good look at herself.

Her red flaming graphic red oversized shirt didn't look awful on her but she looked at the pair of skinny jeans with distaste.

"It's twenty-nineteen, who even wears skinny jeans anymore." She grumbled under her breath, ridiculed by the tightness of the jeans.

She looked over to the side of the mirror to see lines of different colored platform shoes and Chuck Taylors converse.

She furrowed her eyebrows for the umpteenth time before setting on a red converse and slipping it on.

'Weren't platform shoes and these kinda shoes popular in the eighties? What the fuck is it doing here?' She wondered.