Reason 4: Caring

Rosè's POV

(The next day)

"Ugh! Unnie, I think I can't go to school today." I said, curling up myself into a ball as the cold breeze hit my body. "Gosh! You're burning Rosie!" Jennie unnie said palming my forehead.

"Just go unnie, you'll be late!" I said lightly pushing Her away. "And, you might also get sick if you get near me." I said as She just covered me with a blanket. "Alright, I'll make soup for you just go down later ok?" She asked as I just nodded.

Jisoo's POV

"How would Caring match my today's agenda?" I asked as Lisa and I are now here at our classroom. "Wait, Jennie texted me." Lisa said checking Her phone.

"What did She texted you?" I asked peaking through Her phone. "Heol? Unnie caring will literally match your today's agenda!" She snaps. "Why?" I asked. "Jennie said that Rosè has a fever!" She said making my eyes widen.

"Fever? I have to go now! Send me the address!" I said before running out, I know this is not how I supposed to act but, Chaeyoung have a fever and I cannot take it when She's literally suffering.

I'm now in my car when my phone suddenly chimes.

Limario: The address is xxxxxxx, good luck unnie😉

Me: Thanks Limario😘

I quickly drove off to their address, never did I drove this fast in my whole entire life, but now look at me driving like I'm in some kind of racing game. Damn I play too much Kart rider, I face palmed at the thought before focusing on the road.

I arrived at the address panting as I ran up the stairs earlier because the elevator is not available, I rang the doorbell waiting for someone to open the door for me.

After a solid 5 minutes the door opened revealing a pale Chaeyoung, I got so worried when She suddenly fell on top of me, She's weak. I gather all my strength just to carry Her, I closed the door with my foot before I carried Her in a bridal style, I carefully lay Her on the couch, trying my very best to protect Her fragile body.

"Jisoo...?" She softly asked as I kneel in front of Her. "Why didn't you tell me you have fever?" I worriedly asked. "I don't want to be a bothersome person to you." She said with Her weak voice.

"You're not a bothersome to me Chaeng, remember just call me if you need anything, alright?" I asked caressing Her head. "Alright..." She answers. "Have you eaten?" I asked looking around.

"No, but Jennie unnie said She cooked me soup." She answers. "Alright, I'll reheat it so you can eat, ok?" I asked as She just nodded in response, I stood up before walking towards the kitchen.

After reheating the soup, I placed some in the bowl. I then walked towards Her with a tray in my hands that contains the bowl of soup, a spoon, water and medicine. "Can you seat?" I asked as She just nodded, I helped Her seat on the couch so it'll be easier for Her to eat.

After seating, I sat next to Her while holding the bowl and the spoon, I scooped up the right amout of soup with the spoon, blowing to lessen the heat of it. "Say aaa..." I said with a demonstration, She lightly chuckle before doing so.

"Now, slowly swallow it." I said looking at Her cherry lips. "I know what to do Jisoo." She said chuckling again. "I'm just reminding you." I said poping the tip of Her nose.

"Now eat, you have to eat more so you won't be as weak as you are right now." I said giving Her a spoonful of soup that I was blowing continuously earlier. "Uwu! My cute chipmunk." I said in awe.