• HIDE AWAY •

I am now mega drunk and high we all are. It's a mess, rafe is a hot mess ofc.

So is jj.

Ugh of course he is!

"Hey violaaaa!" "What's up jj?" "You look soooooo hot right now!" "Oh really?" "Yeahhhh..."

jj was coming onto me. I didn't know how to act, so I kissed him.

"Woah cowgirl that was hot." "Wanna do it again?"

Jj kissed me again it was steamy and good. Once I pull away I see rafe standing there staring at us looking upset almost?

"What's wrong pretty?" Jj questions "we're drunk this isn't gonna work." I run off and get in my car I can barely drive but I just go somewhere they aren't.

I burst into tears, my love life is going to shit!

I see a person in the rear view mirror. I look closer, rafe?

I wipe my mascara away and leap out the car,

"Rafe? W-what are you doing?" "Uh I uh just wanted to check you were ok. You left the party all flustered." "Yeah yeah I'm fine just- just really stressed at the moment."

"Did you wanna talk about it?"

Rafe, like rafe Cameron wants to talk about my feelings? Holy shit I'm not gonna pass that opportunity.

"Ye-yeah that would uh be great."

Time passes by we're sitting on the roof of my car just talking about our lives. I could really get used to this.

"Well I think your mums a fat bitch!" "Rafe! That's mean!" "I'm just kidding timon. You know your not the person I thought you were."

"What's that supposed to mean?" "Like your just so much prettier up close and your so sweet and so kind and-"

You break the sentence with a passionate kiss.

"Oh that's not the Viola I know." "Well you do now."

You lean back in for seconds. Rafe he's just so sweet.

"Thank you for that Rafe. All this talking has really dropped the boulder off my back. I feel so relieved."

"No problem Timon. You know I've always liked you right?" "Oh really Cameron?" "Yes really!" You both have a laugh.

You hug again and drop Rafe home. Maybe I should pick Rafe? But what about Jj?

I woke up the next morning feeling like shit. Hangovers are worse than anything.

Last night was mostly a blur all I can remember was getting drunk then high then running off with someone.

*ding ding, ding ding* I answer my phone

'Hello?'

'Hey Timon morning how you doing?'

'Rafe?'

'Yeah what's up?'

'Feeling like shit.'

'Me too'

'How your bitch mom?'

'My parents are out for the weekend they won't know I did shit thankfully.'

'Oh ok can I come over and see you?'

'And why would you want to do that?'

'Well we can talk again and maybe watch a movie?'

'Rafe I'm not sure how this is gonna work with Sarah and these other things I have going on.'

'Ok but I'm still coming see you in 10.'