• I CANT TAKE IT •

⚠️MENTION AND SUICIDE ATTEMPTS⚠️ FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!

the other night rafe asked me to stay the night. I did obviously. We are dating in secret. It's fun sneaking around.

We went to a movie yesterday and we saw Sarah and John b there too it was hilarious trying to walk out and not get caught.

I haven't seen rafe in a few days I miss him but we can't see each other because we'll it's a secret.

it's fun to sneak around but at the same time I want to show him off so bad.

My parents are constantly fighting at the moment. So to distract myself i go to hang out with the pogues.

Although jj and I had a fall through we're ok now.

I told them about why I'm never home and always with them. They have helped me lots.

Kiara has the same problems so we can relate.

I am now finding myself sitting in my room trying to blast music to blur out my parents, the pogues were all busy tonight so I had no where else to go.

I went to have a shower and stand there staring at the razor. I have a bad past with SH. I have been sober 8 months now.

Every time I look at my thighs all I can see is the flashbacks. My scars still show but only faintly.

Fuck it. I grabbed the razor and picked out the blade.

I just can't take it anymore.

This time I try my wrists I wanted it to hurt so bad that I could drop dead.

My parents are the reason.

JJ POV
I have been watching Viola a lot recently I just love her and miss her.

Yes, I sound crazy like the crazy ex but I just want to make sure she's ok.

ever since she told us about her parents, I would put her house into my skate schedule so I could check on her through her window.

This time I could see her wincing in pain and hold her wrist?

Oh shit.

I sprint to her back door and quietly make my way up there.

Once reach her door I sprint in and see Viola passed out on the floor with her arm and the floorboards all bloody.

"Viola! Wake up! Please! Please don't leave me!" I say as I shut her door.

I know it's her parents they don't give 2 flying fucks about her.

"I cant loose you v come back please." I say as I sob into her chest holding her tight.

I begin cpr.

I just want her to come back.

Her eyes flutter. Thank god.

"Viola! Oh my god thank god you came back!" "Jj? W-why are you here?" She says as she tries to sit up coughing up blood.

"I saved you. You tried to kill your self."

"I know. But how did you get here?" She says coughing again.

"I'll explain later we need to get you too a doctor now."