Chapter 11

junkyus falsetto>>>>>

---------------------

Jake POV

I would've slept longer but whilst in my deep slumber, I smelled food. And I knew if I didn't go out now, Jay would've probably devoured everything he cooked by now.

However, as I stepped out of my room into the hallway I came face-to-face with Jay who also looked like he just came out of his room as well. And woke up.

"Did you cook something?"
"No? I thought you left a scented candle out or something. Smells nice by the way."
"Maybe I did, I don't remember."

Jay and I dragged ourselves down the stairs, following the sweet aroma that came from the kitchen. We made it to the entrance of the kitchen to find Sunghoon's back facing towards us, him facing the stove. Jay and I whipped our heads to look at one another, exchanging a telepathic glance between us before we rushed towards Sunghoon.

"God, you didn't burn anything right?!!"
"What did we say about going in the kitchen unsupervi- Woah,"

We marveled at the dishes placed on the bench beside him. There were 2 plates with 2 pieces of french toast on each and eggs beside them. The toast was decorated with blueberries and strawberries. In conclusion, it looked and smelled amazing. Which was new considering Sunghoon almost burnt the house down not long ago.

After filling up a 3rd plate that I assume is for himself, he grinned at us as he held up his phone with a cooking tutorial video paused.
"Glad that you guys are up early because I would've forced you guys up after I was done cooking to taste test my first decent meal."

As Jay drooled over the food and showered Sunghoon in compliments, my attention was grabbed by the large pile of dishes in the sink.

"Why're there so many dishes if you only cooked this?" I questioned Sunghoon who nervously rubbed the back of his neck, pointing to the bin with his other hand. Jay choked on the milk he had just chugged down after recovering from choking on a blueberry. 

"HOLY SHIT!! How many failed dishes are they?!" I asked at the sight of the bin that was full of failed dishes even though Jay had emptied it yesterday. "Just a few over 5..." Sunghoon answered, unsure of what our reactions would be.

"That much? Oh that's fine don't worry," Jay nonchalantly said whilst stuffing food into his mouth. I shrugged and agreed with him before mirroring his actions, causing Sunghoon to let out a relieved sigh.

"Don't rely on youtube though, you never know if it's some scam shit. You could just ask me to teach you how to cook you know? I have no life honestly. My free time is made up of gaming."Jay told Sunghoon.

"Woww!" I marveled at the taste of Sunghoons cooking. "Dude this is actually so good for one of your first dishes," Jay commented before adding on, "way better than Jaeyoon." He joked, earning a punch to the side from yours truly.

After we had finished our meals Sunghoon had stood up to collect the dishes and wash them in the sink, however as he stood up, Jay and I shared a glance with one another before standing up and taking over. Jay being the one to push Sunghoon back into his chair whilst I had a head start on collecting the dishes.

Usually, Jay and I would fight over who would clean up after our meals however Sunghoon had cooked for us AND was a guest so we figured it'd only be fair if we cleaned up after him.

"Go pass out on the couch or stream levanter or something while we roleplay as butlers," Jay told Sunghoon who honestly looked kinda concerned with how we were acting but nonetheless got up and collapsed on the couch.

"What songs??" He yelled from the couch as he turned on the TV, "anything that's a bop." I said back as I started to wash the dishes, letting Jay clear the table and wipe it.
"Anyone here stan Oli London?" Sunghoon asked, already searching something up.

Time skip

"YOU FUCKING BITCH I knew you were a fake all along you traitor!!" Sunghoon yelled, standing up to violently shake Jay which caused the latter to then lose as he couldn't see the screen. Jay made a weird noise in frustration and sunk his body down into the couch.

I leaped up screaming in victory and ran around the room with my arms up as if I had won the Olympics. I did some Fortnite dances in front of Jay and Sunghoon just to annoy them before getting pulled down to the couch and attacked by headlocks and tickles.

Once their attack was over we found ourselves lying in a weird yet comfortable position. I sat normally on one side of the couch whilst Jay had his legs thrown over my lap, resting his feet off the edge of the armrest. As for Sunghoon, he was sitting on Jay's chest, looking like he would pass out anytime soon. And so we let him sleep there. I mean no one else (including me) looked like they'd take themself to bed anytime soon.

I watched as Jay pulled out his phone and Sunghoon's head fall back onto the headrest of the couch, still sleeping. I copied Sunghoon's movement however I left my eyes open, staring at the ceiling letting myself drown in my thoughts.

It's only the third-day Sunghoon has been staying over as well as the third day in lockdown. Was it possible that Jay and I had actually gotten close to Sunghoon in that short period of time? It honestly seemed a bit... off??

Sunghoon should've gone home the moment lockdown had been announced... why hadn't he? However, I'm glad he didn't. The three of us became good friends- No. He's a cop. Jay said we shouldn't keep in contact with him. Is Jay acting? It's better if he is.

Friends or not, Sunghoon'll probably put the law before friendship. No matter how close we get to him in the end, once he knows who we truly are he'll turn us in. He's just a guest in this house, staying until lockdown finishes. 

Once lockdown is over he'll leave and pretend we never knew each other, it's for the best honestly. Jay and I can't let anything get in the way of our work. We do this for a living and for the children in the orphanage. Once Sunghoon leaves it'll be back to normal, just like he was never here. As it should be.

I was pretty content with the idea of forgetting Sunghoon's existence, I missed going out and stealing. The thrill I had back in that club was unforgettable, especially knowing it was Sunghoon who I had tripped for that necklace. However, now that Sunghoon was here, I wasn't able to do much, he was a bit too clingy and nosy for my liking... and privacy. I wanted to sort through my collection of stolen jewelry, I needed something to keep me sane with a cop in the house. However, as long as that cop stayed in this house, I couldn't.

Once I had finished sorting out my thoughts I let out a sigh of relief. Leaving Sunghoon behind... why don't we get rid of him now though? Nah Jay wouldn't like that. He usually plans things, and me acting up without him knowing would cause him to throw a tantrum.

I looked beside me to find Jay dead asleep as well. I lifted his legs off of my lap and silently made my way towards my room, contemplating whether to go out and look for things to steal to keep my sanity, or sleep and propose my plans to Jay in the morning.

...Sleeping it is I guess. The quicker we get rid of Sunghoon, the quicker I can go out and be myself. Same goes for Jay.

---------------------

istg stayc mustve put crack in asap or smth that song it way too addictive