Running away

That passion, that desire. Kissing each other like there was no tomorrow. That was what happened that night. Beautiful feelings, most amazing kisses, clothes on the floor. That's what they've both experienced that night. Naked bodies, exploring each other, moaning, gasping in the best time in their lives. Feeling each other, kissing each other. Everything just felt so good, so natural. Everything he has done felt so good to her and everything she has done felt amazing to him. None of them have ever experienced a night like this one because this one was perfect. This night was simply unforgettable, life-changing. They both hoped that it will never end, but it happened, in the end, they both fell asleep in each other's arms, hoping to never wake up from this beautiful dream.

The sun shining into Raquel's face woke her up. She turned around at first, so she could sleep, but then she remembered some parts of yesterday and decided to open her eyes. She yawned and sat on the bed. In her horror, she realized that she wasn't in her bedroom. That what she was dreaming about was reality. The hot stranger, the worst date. She looked around and saw all her clothes on the floor. "Oh my God, did I sleep with him?" That was the first thing that came into her mind. She didn't remember much, but by her memories, she really thought she slept with him. Without thinking anymore, she picked up all her clothes and put them on. She took all her things and rushed out of the bedroom, hoping that he isn't at home. All she needed now was to think and confront her one-night stand.

She ran downstairs, rushed around a few rooms, but then she stopped in front of the kitchen. She smelled the food and immediately realized that he was cooking food. She would normally go to the kitchen and ask him to give her some food, but since she drank yesterday way too much, she didn't even want to see food. She didn't want to confront him, so the only thing which came into her mind was to simply run away before he will notice her. The door was right in front of her, but she had to go through the kitchen. "Shit." She thought, but there wasn't much time to think. She took a deep breath and ran towards the door. Of course, Sergio noticed her.

"Good mor-" He started, but before he could finish the sentence she slammed the door after her. "ning." He finished the sentence in confusion about what happened. He would run after her, but he was still wearing his pajamas and he was in too big shock to decide now. 

Raquel ran down the stairs, his apartment was almost on the top of the building. She had run fast, even though there was an elevator in the building it was too risky for her, it could take minutes for it to come and if she wanted to run away she had to hurry. As she finally got on the first floor she still couldn't stop running. She hurried through the hall, she was so fast, she didn't even notice a young man carrying the large boxes. 

"Hey! Watch out!" The man shouted as he almost dropped the boxes because of her.

"I'm sorry!" She shouted, but didn't even look at him, she didn't have time for this, she had to get home as soon as possible and hopefully without anyone noticing her anymore.

As she ran and ran she started noticing that she has no idea where she is, she was in Madrid that was for sure, but where? She has never been to this part of Madrid, everything looked so clean. When she got on the square she finally stopped. It took her a while to catch a breath again. She sat down on the closest bench and thought about everything. She had a one-night stand, that doesn't sound like her, not even a little. She would have never thought she would sleep with the stranger just like that, but she had to admit, this night has to be the best in her life. It's not like she could choose much. She has slept only with her ex-husband, her friend Angel and this hot stranger. Honestly, she would have never thought that it can feel so good only when she finds the right person. 

"Miss? Are you alright?" The deep voice suddenly asked and brought her back to reality. She looked at the man standing in front of her, he was wearing a white shirt and tight jeans. She smiled at him knowing why he probably asked. She looked exhausted she wasn't even sure if she slept last night at all.