4

A few weeks later

Jimins pov

I

sit on the couch with a pillow in my lap. Namjoon, hobi and taehyung sit on the floor with jin and yoongi.

Jungkook walks into the room and gasps "hey!" he snatches the pillow from me "no! No stealing koo's daddy!!!" he hits the pillow "he's koo's daddy! Bad pillow!" he then throws the pillow across the room "he koo's daddy, nobody else's!!"

I laugh a little "come here princess" he sits on my lap cuddling up to me immediately. I smile "I love your skirt today baby" he giggles "its one you got for koo silly" he pokes my nose

I chuckle and kiss his head "did you sleep well last night princess?" he nods "koo likes cuddling with daddy all night!!" I laugh a little and wrap my arms around his waist

He sniffs my shirt a little and nods cuddling up to me more. I smile and kiss his head "what do you wanna do today baby? Jinnie and yoongie said I should ask you" he sits up "ummmmmmm ice cream!"

I nod "baby want ice cream?" he giggles and nods "koo want ice cream!" I nod "alrighty. Let's put your shoes on" I place him next to me on the couch.

Namjoon helps jin with his shoes and yoongi giggles as hobi puts his shoes on for him.
I then put on Jungkooks socks and then his shoes.
He pouts "you didn't kiss" I chuckle and gently kiss up his leg to his thigh.

He bites his lip and I then lean up and kiss him deeply and he kisses me back. I slowly pull away "okay now?" he giggles and nods "yup!" he jumps up and then I stand up "oh. Princess. Put a diaper on.. You too Jinnie and yoonie"

Jin and yoongi nod "already done!!" I nod and then help jungkook put a diaper on. He pouts "but koo a big boy" I nod "I know you are. But sometimes big boys have to wear diapers just in case they have an accident"

I hold my hand out "come on then princess. Let's go get ice cream" he giggles and then we walk out the house all together.

I look behind and see namjoon holding Jins hand and yoongi in the middle of tae and hobi holding both of their hands

This is gonna be a fun day!