10

A few hours later

Jimins pov

I smile seeing jungkook doing his coloring while we wait for our food at the table. I watch as he colors in a bunny purple. He holds it up and giggles "purple bun bun!" I nod "woow so good baby!" he smiles and then tries to write his name.

I stand up and step behind him and gently grab his hand and help him write his name on the paper. He then writes 'Daddy' on it with my help and then passes it to me "for daddy!!" I smile and sit back down "oh I love it babyboy! I'll keep it forever!"

He claps his hands cutely making me smile.
The waiter walks over and puts our food down. He puts mine down nicely and we all gasp as he chucks jungkooks food down in front of him making jungkook flinch a little and look down.

My eyes darken "how dare you" I stand up and waiter looks at me "excuse me?" I glare at him "pick his dish up and put it down nicely and apologise to him!" the waiter smirks "why? He's a grown man. He cant handle me putting a dish down?"

I shove him backwards "you need to learn some fucking respect!! Get the fuck away from my boyfriend before I get you fired!" he smirks and winks at me "my number is on your cup" I go to punch him but stop when I hear jungkook crying.

I stop everything I'm doing and rush to him "baby?" he hugs me "daddy, bun wan' go home.." my heart sinks "you don't want your nuggies?" he shakes his head "no! Bun wan' go home! Bun is scared" I quickly Pick him up bridal style. My parents and jihyun stand up and we walk out without even paying since we didn't eat anything.

We walk to the car. I climb in and keep jungkook on my lap as I start the car. My parents and jihyun climb in.
My eomma sighs "jimi-" I cut her off "I know it's illegal but I don't give a fuck. He needs me close to him" Jungkook tugs my shirt.

I kiss his head as I start to drive and speak softly "sorry princess, daddy won't say another naughty word" he sniffles and nods.

I hate when this happens.. People upset him so much..
Why can't people just accept and treat him normally..